Page 1 of 5
My only friend for most of his short life, the only true friend I had anywhere near me. Our neighbor was stealing stuff out of our shed (my bike, my tools, some other things) so we locked it up tight, and I put my fairly big, protective dog over there. That was last week and things seemed fine. Last night I saw him snooping around across the road, didn't think much of it. This morning I found my dog, shot.

I didn't cry in front of anyone, it's not like me to. But I smirked, how he had died, being shot for me..his teeth were showing, he died growling at that man. That's my boy.

RIP Thor, my best friend.

To stop any 'cool story/blog bro', post storied of pets you've lost or miss having.

EDIT: For everyone saying call the cops, there is no physical evidence to support, he couldn't be prosecuted for it. They've been called on the stealing already though, he's getting what's coming.
Last edited by sglover34479 at Jul 10, 2010,
That sucks man.
Call the cops.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

Your neighbor's a dick, that sucks man.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Wow.

You know you can report this to the police don't you?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
christ, if my neighbour killed my dog, I'd kill them.

RIP, you poor bastard.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by GooGooFluffers
Kill that motherfuckin' neighbor dude.

This seems like the only reasonable solution.
Call the cops immediately, that's beyond fucked up.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
What an ass. If you can prove he really did it man, call the cops and have his ass locked up.

Losing a pet isn't easy, especially when they are your best friend. I hope things get better for you.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I'm so sorry for your loss

That's horrible. What kind of monster kills a dog. You have my condolences
Dude, that is so terrible. I really feel upset from that.
Call the police on that guy, hes a fu shitbox.

I've had two dogs. Sally and Angus.
Sally is about 2 and Angus was 11 when he was put down. I look after Sally so much since Angus has died because that was something so terrible for me.

Sorry again to hear that.
This is why we can't have nice things!
Quote by GooGooFluffers
Kill that motherfuckin' neighbor dude.

This, kill the mother****er. Or just call the police.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Your Neighbour is a c'u
nt

That's right, I went that far.
Last edited by theepiczebra at Jul 10, 2010,
He was ****ing shot?! Call the cops!

So sorry to hear that
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Sorry to hear

Thor is a cool name for a dog, he died honourably.
My dog died the other week, she had a tumour and her health was starting to deteriorate.. I feel that I'm one of the lucky ones because I had a warning, but it's always a shock TS and there isn't much you can do but grieve for a bit, dogs are always better than people as they don't know such evil emotion that humans have developed (envy, unforgiving as examples).

I would definately contact the police though, and tell them about the whole situation because your neighbour sounds like the biggest ****ing douche I've ever heard of.

HELLO!

So sorry to hear that....

Your dog was shot!? Your neighbour is the definition of a$$hole.
I was gonna come in and post a 'cool story, bro' but ****ing hell.

Makes me sick. Shit on stuff that he owns, or call the police. He could be charged quite heavily. Unsolicited use of a firearm, killing a domestic animal, and breaking in to property to do it all. Pretty sure they're all crimes in America.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
Quote by OldHairyOne

Makes me sick. Shit on stuff that he owns, or call the police. He could be charged quite heavily. Unsolicited use of a firearm, killing a domestic animal, and breaking in to property to do it all. Pretty sure they're all crimes in America.

They are. That bastard can get some serious jail time for this, that is if the cops can prove he did it. -_____-

Lets shoot this bastard and see how he likes it.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Last edited by offthewall91 at Jul 10, 2010,
He was half chow half german shepard, good sized dog, very strong willed and protective.

I'm not calling the cops, there isn't enough proof for them to take him, but I guarantee he did it. Following the path from his house to our shed, exactly in the middle of the path is where he was dead.

I honestly want to beat his face in, I know I could take him. He better not show his face around me again.
Revenge, it needs to be done.

P.S. You'll be OK, just remember the good times you had with your boy. Sorry to hear that man.
Quote by OldHairyOne

This person seems to know what he's talking about.
Yeah, I would report that bastard to the cops. I would like to say Thor is a kickass name, and I feel really pissed at how someone would kill a some elses pet like that, so I feel for you
Quote by sglover34479
He was half chow half german shepard, good sized dog, very strong willed and protective.

I'm not calling the cops, there isn't enough proof for them to take him, but I guarantee he did it. Following the path from his house to our shed, exactly in the middle of the path is where he was dead.

I honestly want to beat his face in, I know I could take him. He better not show his face around me again.

No way. Call the cops. This ****er needs to be taught a lesson. Animal cops go to the ends of the earth to put assholes like this away, trust me they will get him.

And if they don't, then at least you tried and that ****er will think twice about ****ing with you again.
kill this mother****er

sorry man... when my dog died it was a nightmare to me :-(
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
Quote by sglover34479

Dude, not to force your hand or anything, but it's up to the police to decide if there's enough evidence.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
cops bro, thats the only solution in a situation like this.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Kill, that, dude. You have my sympathies TS.

My huge, adorable german shepard, brenan, died when I was 5 and my mind just shut out dogs as pets for years afterwards because I didn't want that pain again. All is well now though, for I have coco.
Quote by sglover34479

Call the cops man. Let them do their jobs. If nothing else they will become aware that a crazy person with a gun is running around the area. Puts him on their radar.
Call the cops man. It's the least you can do for Thor.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 5