I am selling my gorgeous Spear Evil Monkey SHL1-Q. I have customized it greatly by replacing all the original gold hardware with black, replaced the SD JB with an EMG 85, replaced all the original wiring with EMG supplied wiring, copper plated the control cavity and pickup cavity, replaced the original shoddy tuners with black Wilkinson EZ Loks, replaced the plastic nut with a Graph tech trem nut, and I will be including my £25 black velvet Get'm Get'm strap with the guitar. I have also replaced the strap pins with a strap lock system similar to the old "Fender washer" system, it looks and works great

It looks killer with the black hardware and it was setup professionally not 3 weeks ago with a set of Ernie Ball S.T.H.B. strings. It plays amazingly, perfect action up and down the fret board, really good for chunky rhythm or leads too. Stays in tune perfect with the new tuners and nut and the 85 sounds AMAZING (I put an 85 in it as I am a big Killswitch fan and I believe the 85 sounds less nasal and warmer then the 81).

It is in mint condition, there is a mark on the 11th fret but I have never really noticed it, it is flush with the finger board so doesn't affect playing, and you can hardly see it. I think it may have been where a dot inlay was accidentally put on then covered up.

I am thouroughly regretting having to sell my girl. I have to so I can buy an acoustic. I am an actor/musician and after receiving many auditions for parts that require me to take a guitar to the audition and having to borrow someone elses I have decided its best I buy my own. Therefore I have to say goodbye to this beautiful baby.

You cant quite see the design on the front of the guitar in the pictures because of the shine, but it looks awesome, I assure you. Anyone who buys this will be laughing, it is possibly the best guitar I have ever owned next to a LTD EC-1000 Deluxe!

http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/guitars/22-badass-electric-guitars-under-400-251388/12

Spec:

Body: Mahogany with arched maple top and quilted maple veneer
Neck: Three-piece mahogany, set-in
Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
Frets: 22 fat
Hardware: Black
Bridge: Tune-o-matic style with stop tailpiece, Wilkinson EZ Lok machineheads
Pickups: 1 x EMG 85
Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone
Finishes: Dark red with grey tribal monkey graphic

R.R.P. £379, my asking price is £250 ono. All offers are welcome, however far off they are

Guitar is currently in Monmouthshire, I will be happy to post at your expense, but I will NOT ship outside of mainland UK.

Thanks, M.
Attachments:
phpxtFJb1PM.jpg
phpMx50SMPM.jpg
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
I'm not interested in buying your guitar, I have a guitar. Anyway, that is one beautiful guitar.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
I'm not interested in buying your guitar, I have a guitar. Anyway, that is one beautiful guitar.

Thanks

Quote by dr_92
Ah just read the op. I have a Samick D-5CE acoustic/electro acoustic, lovely guitar that just doesn't get used..
hmmm, I'm listening. What kind of price you pay for the Samick, I checked it out and seems nice. If a swap was in the question where abouts in the country are you?

Quote by dr_92
Quote by Martallika666
hmmm, I'm listening. What kind of price you pay for the Samick, I checked it out and seems nice. If a swap was in the question where abouts in the country are you?

Got the guitar from a friend, no money involved..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/samicksideLarge.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/samickfrontLarge.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/dandadog/samickbackLarge.jpg

I'm near Swindon, Wiltshire.. You?
bump

Quote by dr_92
Hmm, I've got a Takamine EG322 Electro Acoustic, Its not in the best condition (scratches and stuff but no holes) but it sounds amazing!

Swap? mine is black too
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Sorry, I've decided no swaps, cash only. Thanks though.

Quote by dr_92
bump

Quote by dr_92
last bump

Quote by dr_92
sold! someone please lock this SH*T up!

Quote by dr_92
Very nice!
The most i can offer you for it is £150, but i mainly posted to say thats a sexy guitar xD
L.R. Baggs M1 Active Magnetic Soundhole Pickup For Sale - ***No ebay link in sig***
Jackson JS20 Dinky FTW! >.<