Page 1 of 2
there was the harry potter phase, then a few small ones in between if i remember and then twilight.

with the twilight movies almost through, what fad do you guys and girls think will annoy us for the most part next?

(harry potter wasnt annoying if anyone thinks i implyed it. it wasnt that bad)
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
the pit
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Clearly the next phase will be the one where everyone boos Miley Cyrus. Wait...that's already happening.

Down with bad music!

But seriously, of all the stupid fads, who knows which one will be stupid enough to come along next. Fads are called fads for a reason. They never last, and everyone groans over them when they've grown up and remember them years later.
The I don't give a crap fad
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by darkcheef
Ball in a Cup

I doubt people would go for it since you'd spend all your time pickin the ball from the floor
The next fad to come out might be... coming out of the closet (directed to all homophobes and politians)?
DeVillains!
Super heroes might make a come back soon. With the success of Spider-man, Iron Man, Batman, Watchmen and Kick-ass it's only a matter of time (I hope). Of course Marvel was bought by Disney so maybe not.
Quote by RU Experienced?
So hipsters then?

Yeah or Politicians. Whichever, take your pick.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by RU Experienced?
So hipsters then?

Nah, the hipsters fad is watching Twilight ironically.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
^^^ but then if i was a hipster wouldn't it be more ironic to not do what the other hipsters are doing because it's ironic? since hipsters do things to be ironic. oh god this could turn into a nother "milhouse is not a meme"

on topic: max ryde probably. it's dumb enough and, at least at my school, it's getting pretty popular
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Another fantasy book turned film perhaps?

cirque du freak if they continue it, the first 2 books are basically about nothing but a really long proloungue, at about book 4-5 is where the action starts.
Quote by kalnoky7
I doubt people would go for it since you'd spend all your time pickin the ball from the floor

But what if....

YOU ADD A STRING TO IT!??!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Quote by stratkat
cirque du freak if they continue it, the first 2 books are basically about nothing but a really long proloungue, at about book 4-5 is where the action starts.

Was that the Vampire's Assistant? I really enjoyed that film, John C Reilly was amazing. But sadly, I think it could start a stupid annoying fad.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Was that the Vampire's Assistant? I really enjoyed that film, John C Reilly was amazing. But sadly, I think it could start a stupid annoying fad.

I own the whole series, the ends a real mind****.

Me and all my friends have completely avoided it from fear it'll ruin the books for us.

It'd just add to the vampire craze if it got popular.
Quote by Ylasto
The next fad to come out might be... coming out of the closet (directed to all homophobes and politians)?

I've actually been noticing a lot more gayness on tv lately, actually.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Ive been noticing alot of the 80's cartoons and comics coming back. And not just Super hero comics. I mean batman, superman, hulk, iron man, avengers somtime soon, ghost rider ect but also the other retro things like trasnformers, g.i joe ect. maybe they will make a live action thundercats?!

oh and video game movies have been bigger than usual to.
Fucking in the front hole
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Spartan101400
Smell-O-Vision

But seriously, the 3D craze needs to go back to late 70's and 80's where it belongs and failed.

+1

I can't stress how much that needs to happen.
I think it's honestly sorta hard to tell, seeing as both HP and Twilight were books then became movies, as far as we know the book that is a fad-to-be may not even be released yet, therefore, my answer is non-existent.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
islam will become extremely fashionable among young people. the whole intellectual atheist thing is so 00's
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I'm good at guessing what music will be popular, but not so good with fads. I never would have thought Twilight would get so popular.
Don't you think if I knew I'd be ****ing loaded right now?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Apparently the next thing after "romantic vampires" (twilight) will be "punk angels". remember this, and remember that stutter told you this.
I <3 P-90's
Quote by stutter
Apparently the next thing after "romantic vampires" (twilight) will be "punk angels". remember this, and remember that stutter told you this.

I'd approve of that. Maybe a fad that I'd like?

(I didn't really like Harry Potter - too much text for too little happening - and Twilight I've never seen or read)

I hope for steampunk getting more followers. Or the TV series of George RR Martin's books: A Song of Ice and Fire and A Game of Thrones.
Random dude

Stuffed animal pants: Where them, and never have a bad day again.

EPIC MOTHER****ING FAIL
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!

They need to make a comeback
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Fridge101
Ive been noticing alot of the 80's cartoons and comics coming back. And not just Super hero comics. I mean batman, superman, hulk, iron man, avengers somtime soon, ghost rider ect but also the other retro things like trasnformers, g.i joe ect. maybe they will make a live action thundercats?!

oh and video game movies have been bigger than usual to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk
kill all humans
Page 1 of 2