Where can i get free music sheets ( arabic ones) plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
like arabic songs!!
or tabs!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz type normally. Seriously.

Do you want actual Arabic music or Westernized Arab-ish stuff? Arabic music is very different from Western music and doesn't necessarily translate over to the guitar.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz type normally. Seriously.

Do you want actual Arabic music or Westernized Arab-ish stuff? Arabic music is very different from Western music and doesn't necessarily translate over to the guitar.

This.

TS, we wont take you seriously if you type like that.

But what DaddyTwoFoot asked is right on the money.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
learn the phrygian dominate mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And make your own ARAB TABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you looking for? Genuine Arab music or something that just sound exotic and has probably nothing to do with Arab music? You need to be more specific.
just guessing he wants the stereotypical music u'd hear in movies when a soldier is in Iraq and everything is quiet then he looks around and theres 100 arabs running at him with guns.

y'know?
It'd be hard to do on guitar, eastern classical music uses completely different tunings, and a 24 note system.
Quote by Slayertplsko
What are you looking for? Genuine Arab music or something that just sound exotic and has probably nothing to do with Arab music? You need to be more specific.

im an arab and i want genuine arabic like abdelhalim and other artists
Okay I smell trolls, 3 threads about Arabian music in a few hours when we never get this many in like a year...

But to answer your question, Your ear. Transcribing is the freest way I can imagine... or Google lol
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
to be fair this one is a year old...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com