I am adjusting the intonation in my Ibanez GRG170DX

I have 5 of the strings intonated perfectly, but with the low E (fattest one) I can't adjust the saddle at all. I try and turn my screwdriver as hard as I can but there is no give whatsoever. I'm wondering if it's just his one screw that's seized up, can it be replaced, or possibly fixed with some WD-40? Or would the bridge need to be replaced?

now the info,

I'm using an Ibanez GRG170DX with a blocked tremolo and in case your wondering, I'm using .10 gauge strings and I have resetup the guitar when I changed string gauges from the factory default .09s (that includes adjusting the spring tension to compensate for the string tension) But the intonation wasn't done in almost two years so I began adjusting it today. The other 5 string sound ten times better now but this low E is tormenting me.

Thank you
I honestly do not know.But as I am a man, a man with cajones I reccommend two spanish waiters each carrying a lion skin wallet in their mouth.
don`t use wd40 on a guitar, the FAT10 bridge is very cheap, i`d just replace the bridge

part number 2FA1C10C

Quote by BabyWantABottle
I honestly do not know.But as I am a man, a man with cajones I reccommend two spanish waiters each carrying a lion skin wallet in their mouth.

TROLL, reported

sorry for the double post
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jul 10, 2010,