Page 1 of 4
Hi guys I'm looking for a little advice. Whenever me and some friends go out we all usually drink but unfortunatley I always end up being the only sober guy by the end of the night. This is because I just can't stand the taste of any alcoholic drink and it makes me want to throw up so by the time I've had a beer the alcohol can't have any effect. I used to like the taste and could get drunk and have a good time and not feel left out or singled out due t being the only sober person.

So, is there a way I can get drunk without having to drink loads of booze that tastes like ass? Or a way to just ignore the taste?
Burn your tongue
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Don't eat anything for the entire day, hold your breath, have 3 glasses of whiskey. Enjoy.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
apple schnapps, shits delicious
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by CoreysMonster
why drink if you don't like the taste?

Because all of my friends do and i feel left out because i'm always sober and it helps me loosen up because i'm normally quiet and keep to myself a bit.
Wine coolers and shit, the chick drinks where you cant really taste the alcohol. Or rockstar vodkas, heard those things get you pretty tipsy after just one. I hate beers to they are ****ing disgusting i'm amazed anyone can drink them, they are the reason i dont drink, and drinking is so bad for you as it is but have fun. Or you could smoke weed instead...
Last edited by maowcat at Jul 10, 2010,
If you don't like the taste then don't drink it lol.

PS. I can't stand drunk people, i'm guess most people feel the same way.
mix the drink with some juice or something, taking the first few drinks might be a little uncomfortable but by the 3rd or 4th one u'll be buzzed and it won't be bad
insert alcohol anally. no taste plus you get mad drunk.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by I'm-A-Stain
Because all of my friends do

So do mine.
and i feel left out because i'm always sober

So am I.
and it helps me loosen up because i'm normally quiet and keep to myself a bit.

Get over yourself then, to put it bluntly.
Vodka and Cherryaid
Vodka and Milk
Vodka and pure orange juice

Also if you can't drink a beer without wanting to vomit I'm going to go ahead and say that you shouldn't be drinking at all.

"Birthday : November 30, 1999"

What age are you?
Quote by Casketcreep
Vodka and Cherryaid
Vodka and Milk

Also if you can't drink a beer without wanting to vomit I'm going to go ahead and say that you shouldn't be drinking at all.

What age are you?

wat
Quote by Casketcreep
Vodka and Cherryaid
Vodka and Milk

What age are you?

That would make him 11.

*reported for being underage*
Don't drink just to get drunk. Don't bitch about peer pressure and just drink what you like.

And if you really feel the need to get drunk once but don't like the taste.

Vodka + Orange juice, almost zero taste of alcohol
spirit + mixer

start of with a small amount of the spirit and gradually increase throughout the night.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Get over yourself then, to put it bluntly.

What do you mean?
Sniff paint thinner. No bad taste and you'll feel on top of the world as long as no-one makes any loud noises around you.

Don't actually do that.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
But judging by his grammar alone I'm going to say that he is not 10.
(Not 11, his birthday would be a few months off. If I'm wrong it's due to incredible tiredness.)

I don't dispute the fact that some 10 year olds drink. I know people who have smoked and drank from the age of nine.
drink like vodka mixes, they taste like soft drinks only 5% alcohol, drink some of those.

or just mix vodka in a bottle of coke/red bull/anything really to weaken the taste.

then move onto the whisky.
Quote by Casketcreep
(Not 11, his birthday would be a few months off. If I'm wrong it's due to incredible tiredness.)

I don't dispute the fact that some 10 year olds drink. I know people who have smoked and drank from the age of nine.

I think he smokes with cigarettes
Quote by Casketcreep

Maybe he made a typo on his profile, but i'm just going by what it says. You need to be 13+ to sign up.
Quote by darkcheef
He means drink straight absinthe

Gross, but drinking absinthe (y'know, the good way) could be an alternative, d'you like black licorice, TS?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Shots? Alco-pops?

There has to be something you like the taste of.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
quite honestly, if you're looking to drink something that actually tastes like something besides bull piss, you're going to end up drinking some fruity drink. then your peers will be able to make fun of you for drinking a feminine drink. its a lose-lose.

the obvious answer here is to smoke up
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Or Mikes Hard?
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Page 1 of 4