Wrote this over the course of a couple of days off of this idea I came up with on the acoustic guitar.

C4C
Attachments:
Run Away.gp5
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

-The first 5 bars where meh but when the chords were added in i thought it was a very good groove you had going there.
-The verses arpeggios were very good, i liked that
-The chorus was exceptional!!! like the use of bends
-Post chorus was good nothing really special though
-The solo was a very good change of pace and i liked it
-The outro was just okay, not really eye opening but not bad.

7.5/10 This can be a very strong song if you want it to be, id suggest mixing up the second verse and possibly the outro or add another chorus.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1336135
Thanks man. I critiqued yours.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

i wasn't too impressed with the first few bars, but when it kicked in I really liked it. Those chords were very alterbridge sounding, pretty deep.
The chorus was my favourite part, i think it went greatly with the verses. Really catchy ! My only real problem I think would be the length, it was really short.
If you expanded on it then I'd say 7/10
I liked the intro alot and i think it leads into the chords very well but i don't like the pause between the two it could use something more.

I absolutely loved the chords and verse one, especially the bass groove you had going, it just feels great. I also enjoyed the simplicity of the drums, I cant help but tap my foot every time ill listen.

I really liked verse two and the arpeggios but i think the bass and drums should have changed at least a little bit between the two verses.

You also have a break between the verse and chorus that i disliked, it definitely needs something more in that space.

I felt the chorus was a lot worse than the rest of the song, i liked the actual chords it flows through but the bends sounded harsh, hopefully that is just guitar pro sounding bad but if not i would consider changing it.

I loved the post chorus but i dislike the chord hit at the end of measure 37, i think you should switch the c# to the top of the chord instead of the bottom and have a D on the low E string. Other than that the rest of the chords were great though. Then the section starting at 41 i also disliked, the sixteenth notes just did not fit, i would definitely change that part.

I liked the guitar solo but i felt like it dragged on too long with similar riffs. 49, 50 and 51 all sounded too similar to me and didnt really go anywhere.

The outro was okay but i think you should have some kind of different chord progression for that section, it could have used more.

Overall I loved the song and the feel of it but i felt like it the end kind of fell apart and did not hold up with the quality of the start of the song.

BTW: Thank you for the great critique of my work, it really helped.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
I liked the intro alot and i think it leads into the chords very well but i don't like the pause between the two it could use something more.

I absolutely loved the chords and verse one, especially the bass groove you had going, it just feels great. I also enjoyed the simplicity of the drums, I cant help but tap my foot every time ill listen.

I really liked verse two and the arpeggios but i think the bass and drums should have changed at least a little bit between the two verses.

You also have a break between the verse and chorus that i disliked, it definitely needs something more in that space.

I felt the chorus was a lot worse than the rest of the song, i liked the actual chords it flows through but the bends sounded harsh, hopefully that is just guitar pro sounding bad but if not i would consider changing it.

I loved the post chorus but i dislike the chord hit at the end of measure 37, i think you should switch the c# to the top of the chord instead of the bottom and have a D on the low E string. Other than that the rest of the chords were great though. Then the section starting at 41 i also disliked, the sixteenth notes just did not fit, i would definitely change that part.

I liked the guitar solo but i felt like it dragged on too long with similar riffs. 49, 50 and 51 all sounded too similar to me and didnt really go anywhere.

The outro was okay but i think you should have some kind of different chord progression for that section, it could have used more.

Overall I loved the song and the feel of it but i felt like it the end kind of fell apart and did not hold up with the quality of the start of the song.

BTW: Thank you for the great critique of my work, it really helped.

Thanks for the great critique man. I'm gonna take what you said and use it in my song.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild