Unfortunately not a business lunch.

I live in a tiny Caribbean town, I went to eat lunch on the beach today and who do I see in the restaurant but Branson. He was eating with a good friend of mine and she invited me to join them.

He is a really nice guy and seems very down to earth, we talked mostly about kiteboarding (He is right into it, that's why he's here and I've been doing it for more than 10 yrs) He invited me to do a 15 mile downwinder with them today but I have a photoshoot at 5pm so had to pass... could be one of those missed opportunities in life. We also talked F1, and real estate. I tried to just be normal and not treat him as a famous Billionaire.
He's here 'till next Saturday and said he will definitely be back as he likes it here and it's windy all the time.

It's a very quiet town so not much happens and most people don't even know who he is here, I guess that's a nice change for him (except for bastards like me)

Anyways, hope to see him again and get to know him better.
>_>

<_<

Cool story bro.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Good for you, TS.

I am actually happy for you.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Landon Donovan rang my doorbell today and asked if I wanted to practice this morning.
Holy shit, TS. Sounds absolutely awesome!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
Holy shit, TS. Sounds absolutely awesome!

Yeah, I thought he would have been at Silverstone but apparently he is more into kiting than F1.
Quote by Tempoe
Yeah, I thought he would have been at Silverstone but apparently he is more into kiting than F1.

I find that slightly hilarious, but then again, it is his company that owns a team, and not him.
Sounds like a cool guy, and a great time you had.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
That's really cool! He always seemed like a nice man.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I read the title really fast and thought it said Charles Bronson.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
big deal, Joe Satriani comes to my house to take guitar lessons.

seriously though, that's ****in awesome man!
Quote by Tempoe
seems very down to earth,

I lol'd.

I'd do almost anything to get to meet that guy.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Ylasto
So... you took any pictures?

No, that would kind of be rude in a way, I mean not really but sort of. Maybe some other time. He said he knows of my photography so I am just thinking maybe I could shoot him kiteboarding...and he could pay me like everyone else does, or sign so I can sell them.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Landon Donovan rang my doorbell today and asked if I wanted to practice this morning.

landon donovan is a prick
That's pretty sweet, wish i could meet a billionare Well my dads cousins is married to tony robbins who's like a multi millionare (was in shallow hal) but i haven't met him yet
the man has an est. 4 billion dollars.

He can literally do anything he wants, whenever he wants.

So why would he have lunch with you, of all things?
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
bro, this is truly a cool story
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
dude, that is seriously lucky and freaking awesome as man!
Quote by :Vicious--
banned cuz you have succesfully wasted my time. you must pay

Quote by Metal Axe
Banned because you may waste my time

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because yes, you may waste my time.

May I waste your time too
^ It was a tough one to call but the shoot has been planned for a few weeks and it's $1000 for me, also I doubt the kiteboarding company that needs the pics would think it was a very good excuse. Anyways it got cloudy early so I have to do more pics tomorrow but whatever.

I also found out he's leaving tonight, I asked him when he was leaving and he said Saturday, but I never realized that it was Saturday at the time and I guess he didn't either or he would have said 'tonight'. I hope I don't see him on TV in Silverstone tomorrow or I'll be pissed he didn't invite me to go with him on his private jet.

I'm sure he'll be back and maybe get a place here as the wind and waves were epic for his kite excursion (way better than on his private island) and he told me he really liked it here.
I don't have much of a reason for thinking this, but there's something disconcerting about his laugh. Plus, he threw a glass of water at Stephen Colbert, which I'm pretty sure gets you barred from entering the country ever again.
Lol I used to work for him at Virgin mobile.

He really is an awesome guy. He tries to treat his staff well and he frequently used to pop in for visits to head offices and call centres. I was there once and we heard this helicopter and we were all like "wtf?" and one of the managers was like "Oh that's just Richard..."

Good for you though
That's really awesome, sucks how you couldn't chill with him more and get photos with him
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Never heard of the guy before, sounds awesome though.

Quote by WastedxYears

Because he... wants to? *shocker*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by WastedxYears

hes still got to eat... i bet he likes to have normal conversations sometimes!!
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Isn't TS the guy who made some other thread about a sofa and a famous musician, and no one believed him?

EDIT: Yup.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1157875

GODDAMMIT! I read your post, and then spent 5 minutes finding that exact thread, with the aim of returning, posting it, and complementing your good memory.

I guess there's no need for me at all now
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
GODDAMMIT! I read your post, and then spent 5 minutes finding that exact thread, with the aim of returning, posting it, and complementing your good memory.

I guess there's no need for me at all now

Well I am an internet pro.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Well I am an internet pro.

My downfall was that I thought it was longer ago so went from the start backwards, and also lurked over a few titles to wonder why half of them were about America and the other half about the Bahamas...