Page 1 of 2
Adam Black Apollo

This is a very 'tugging at the heart strings' sale. A real gem of a guitar; the Adam Black Apollo thru-body. It's as smoking hot to play as it looks. Honestly one of the most amazing sounding, looking and playing guitars I have ever played. Its packing some PAF Kent Armstrong humbuckers too, which cost about £80 in total (which I immediately had fitted by the shop I bought it from). And has Gotoh hardware throughout.

This guitar is just SO playable. And hideously versatile, too.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/THE_BULK/AdamBlackSell.jpg

I think considering that its been upgraded, and is in properly perfect condition, £180 is a blisteringly good deal.

Fostex VF16 Multitrack Recorder

This 16 track recorder has seen very little use, as i bought it for my 2nd year final college project a few years back.

This multitrack recorder is capable of capturing very professional recordings. You can easily transfer the individual tracks from the recordings and whack them onto your PC or Mac with the included external Hard Drive for further mixing.

Features include:
XLR Inputs with Phantom power
8 tracks simultaneous recording
FX's (Including various Reverbs, Delays and Chorus')
80gb Internal Hard Drive - You wont need to worry about space!
9gb External Hard Drive to export your individual tracks for further editing/mixing.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/...taker/Mixer.jpg

I'm only asking a paltry £65 for it. And If you're really nice I'll chuck in a condenser microphone & a decent XLR cable too

EHX Big Muff

This pedal really doesn't need a description! The infamous EHX Big Muff. The pedal is in as-new condition, and has hardly ever been used. I've Included a new battery for you too.

£35 posted.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/THE_BULK/02Muff.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/THE_BULK/04Muff.jpg

Boss MD-2

Great little pedal is this. I replaced all the pots & connectors recently, and seemed to improve the sound somewhat. I'd say It's definitely less noisy now.

A surprisingly quite versatile pedal. I've managed to get some nice mild dist/overdrive sounds from it. And it of course does that MEGAUBERDISTORTIONWOAHHH type of schtuff with ease, too. A very under-looked pedal in my opinion.

These go for £40 posted on teh eBay's. I'll do it for £30.

(I will grab a pic of it asap if needed. I just forgot to photograph it when I was doing the others)

Strat Body

Here we have a very groovy Stratocaster body taken from a Squier. I spent many hours completely stripping it, right past that weird finish they coat the wood with (which sucks out all of the tone completely I find). Perfect for that Strat project.

I think with the condition its in, £20 is a pretty fair price.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/THE_BULK/SB01.jpg

Zildjian Planet 18" crash/ride

Bought this cymbal a while ago, but when I left for University, the kit got left behind. And I rarely play it at all nowadays. Its been stored ever since.

Has a great sound to it, especially for the price. Perfect for someone who wants a Crash/Ride cymbal.

And you can't really go wrong for £15. Bargain.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/Joe_Whitaker/Cymbal.jpg

Any questions, you can ask on here, email me at Jowsif@live.com, or alternatively by PM. Payment by Paypal or Cheques is preferred. UK/EU only please, as it just gets complicated otherwise. I might ship overseas, but you would have to pay in sterling, and pay the extra costs of shipping etc.

I've done countless sales on here, including Amps, Guitars and Fx pedals, and I’m on the good trader list. I have also have 100% feedback on eBay. I pack all of my items thoroughly with a tonne of bubble wrap (literally), and can guarantee that your item will arrive on time, and in perfect condition.

A'thankooh.
If Spain beat Holland tomorrow and I win my bet, I might just take that Big Muff off your hands.
Well, anything really. I'm looking for a small amp at the moment. But really anything to be honest. What would you have to offer?

Haha you legend! Who've you bet on?
Got money on Germany/Spain double, so if it comes off then I should be able to afford the muff.
Quote by Rum Monkey
Well, anything really. I'm looking for a small amp at the moment. But really anything to be honest. What would you have to offer?

Haha you legend! Who've you bet on?

Hmm.. I've no idea, was hoping you'd have something in particular so I could see if I had anything relevant

Should've just swapped it for the DS lite last year when we were talking about that
I'm really not picky about things! Literally I'd be up for anything. Pedals, Amps... anything Guitar related. Or gaming related.

Just list some stuff you'd want to trade.
Boss GE-7, DN-2 and £30 for the mixing desk?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Whats the neck pocket width in millimetres ?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
My mate wants the cymbal. How much is postage?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Chikao, I can do it for £22 posted. Its going to be around £8 for postage alone! Which I guess is understandable because its fairly heavy. If your mate lives anywhere near Exeter or Falmouth he can collect it if he likes.

Speedabob, the neck pocket of the Strat body is 56mm at the widest point.
I had a bit of a think, and listed down some certain things that I would be interested in trading. (Although I underline - I will consider anything anybody chucks at me).

A microphone Tube Preamp (Behringer MIC200 in particular, but any will be considered)
Basses/Guitars (Any will be considered)
Smaller guitar amps (Tube, SS - again I'll consider anything)
Pedals in general
Guitar parts (necks, pickups etc)

Hope that kind of narrows it down a bit for people. Still, even if you had something that wasn't in that list - post it here and I'll definitely ponder over it.
Raah triple post.. I also have a project pink/purple P bass. Needs alot of work though.
I have a charvel charvette project guitar I would trade for the recording desk.
It currently is bright orange, comes with the jackson pickups and (i think) licensed by FR bridge. One of the best necks I've ever felt on this!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
As soon as I've got either my MG halfstack or my spare laptop sold, I'll probably take that desk off of your hands.
Any interest in the charvel project guitar then? Or a Boss FV-50 volume pedal? Or a Behringer t-100 tuner? Pretty keen on the recording desk set up....
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
Quote by Rum Monkey
Ahhhh sheeeet, forgot to mention that the VF16 has been sold. Its on hold to i am iron man.

Sorry boys.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
I have a L.R. Baggs M1 Active Soundhole pickup and a Fishman AG-094 Passive Undersaddle pickup, both new and never used, are they worth anything to you for the Black Apollo? xD
L.R. Baggs M1 Active Magnetic Soundhole Pickup For Sale - ***No ebay link in sig***
Jackson JS20 Dinky FTW! >.<
Quote by Rum Monkey
Ahhhh sheeeet, forgot to mention that the VF16 has been sold. Its on hold to i am iron man.

Sorry boys.

Definitely 100% sold?
Definitely 100% sold. I'm really sorry Dandadog!

Xn00bX & Jdderbys, they will be posted first thing on Monday. I've just been so unbelievably busy this week. Again I'm really sorry guys.
Quote by Rum Monkey
Definitely 100% sold. I'm really sorry Dandadog!

Xn00bX & Jdderbys, they will be posted first thing on Monday. I've just been so unbelievably busy this week. Again I'm really sorry guys.

I was looking at them and they've been selling on classifieds for about £400.
I bought mine for £85. Pretty sure they were £400 to begin with like 5-6 years ago.

Either way I hope its not worth £400. I'd have made quite a loss there. DAWHHHHHHH!

Oh and also, only the Apollo & MD-2 are still for sale. Someone's got to want that Adam Black, surely?!
Quote by i am iron man
hey dude, sorry be a bother, im not sure if you've recieved my last few messages, just wondering where abouts the recorder is atm, if it's been posted yet like. thanks

I'd like you to know that I hate you, ok? Yeah? Good.

Page 1 of 2