I'm going to college next month...WAHOO!!!

Anyway, I'm having a dilemma about what to bring. I have an 88-key digital piano, a seagull coastline grand acoustic, an epiphone dove acoustic, and a mim fender strat.

What would make the most sense to bring? I'll have a roommate, and the room is something like 8 or 10' x 12', so I don't think it's feasible to bring more than one.

I was thinking electric guitar and just get a small amp that allows for headphones...but there's something about the acoustics. If I leave my piano, I'll try to get in the practice rooms at least 1x a week.

Thoughts?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
You can't bring the digital piano and an acoustic? Hand the acoustic on the wall if possible. I'd go for the piano anyway.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would say that if you could ,bring the piano and the strat imo.
that way you can do all your piano/midi stuff (assuming it has midi) and you can play all your clean/distorted stuff on the guitar.
also i believe the strat would be better over the acoustics imo as it's slightly more versatile and it would be easier to damage the acoustics (remember the guy your living with may be a bit careless )

BUT that's all imo, that's what i would be doing.
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
I may be able to take a guitar and keyboard...
It's about 2 hours from home, so I can easily get it within a few weeks if I find I do have enough space for it. I'm not even remotely good at either instrument, but I just have fun playing on them.

A piano in that room would be a pain in the ass unless you know your roommate and have talked to him about it.

I know the dorm room I had back in college, didn't have a chance of hell fitting in a piano.

I would say until you move out and find more place, or lose the roommate, bring a guitar.

Grats on your acceptance and have fun.
The strat so you can play teh br00thulz
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Acoustic and keyboard for sure. If you bring the strat you have to bring the amp and headphones so not worth it. definitely the acoustic and keyboard though. I play my keyboard with headphones at night and guitar during the day.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
I'd buy an SX strat. It's $100, so if it gets stolen or ruined then you wont be as pissed.
I'm off to college in a month too, I'm gonna be bringing my Larrivée and my two trombones with me. I need the trombones for my minor, and the acoustic I'm just bringing in the hopes of getting a group together. In your case, I'd just bring the acoustic. There's not a lot of room in dorms. Most of the time, my instruments will be locked in my dorm closet.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I don't think I can do wall hangers...unless someone can hang them with that sticky stuff that doesn't damage walls. And even then I don't think I'd trust it.

It looks as if I'll be bringing the strat. Better get some good time in with the others this summer, so they won't get too lonely.

Right now I live in a little town where no one teaches guitar...so I look forward to taking some lessons, finally!

Strat and Acoustic
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination