Hey not sure if anyone has heard of these guys, they are pretty smalll but have a good sound!

Spreading Evictions myspace.com/speadingeviction

yes thats how the url is spelled haha they are pretty good

one has a side band called summerburst myspace.com/summerburstmusic

they mix like leftover crack's punk sound with all sorts of shit haha
im glad you think we suck 'cause this sucky band got my rent paid for last month.
Quote by MouseMouse
ps you listen to rancid....you dont get an opinion.

You listen to Leftover Crack without a hint of shame... you don't get an opinion either.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
You listen to Leftover Crack without a hint of shame... you don't get an opinion either.

I happen to be friends with ezra too? that a problem?

looks like you listen to some of the same bands......
Last edited by MouseMouse at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by Zero Substance
Sounds like another crackrocksteady trend band to me. Not really my thing.

Yeah i know what yeah mean,
Im trying to take the direction away from that sound.. trying to add more in there....

thanks for not talking shit haha
Quote by MouseMouse
I happen to be friends with ezra too? that a problem?

looks like you listen to some of the same bands......

Yeah but I'm ashamed, not because I care what people think but more because I hate Stza as a lyricist (with some exceptions). But I still listen to them.

To be fair I do think Ezra was probably the most talented person in the whole "Crack Rock Steady" thing, both as a musician/singer and songwriter INDK and Morning Glory are pretty good, although Morning Glory recordings are a bitch to find.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
Yeah but I'm ashamed, not because I care what people think but more because I hate Stza as a lyricist (with some exceptions). But I still listen to them.

To be fair I do think Ezra was probably the most talented person in the whole "Crack Rock Steady" thing, both as a musician/singer and songwriter INDK and Morning Glory are pretty good, although Morning Glory recordings are a bitch to find.

what are you looking for? i got every song even this demo haha

yeah i have chilled with stza a few times but he is just a douche haha
Quote by MouseMouse
what are you looking for? i got every song even this demo haha

yeah i have chilled with stza a few times but he is just a douche haha

Nothing, now, I got the whole world is watching or whatever it's called after searching many a store and torrent site. Totally worth the wait though. Like INDK a bit better though.

I always assumed Stza was a prick, although he is one of the few screaming vocalist that I like rather than just tolerate.
Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
People still like crack rocksteady bands???? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
People still like crack rocksteady bands???? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Its still good music!
I mean that music made me think about life more...it ****ed me up.
Im not as much into now seeing as i listened to it all so much...
but i dont really like the stuff Stza does now. he needs to take a break from music. haha

leftovercrack.org if you guys arnt into them join the forums..most of us make fun of these kids who join and wont shut up about leftover crack haha
Haha yeah I listened to it, but it wasn't really that great haha. I couldn't pinpoint what it was haha. The songs were just poorly written and not very catchy. I don't know haha.

but i dont really like the stuff Stza does now. he needs to take a break from music. haha

Star F*cking Hipsters is more entertaining to listen to than LoC or Choking Victim haha.
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Jul 11, 2010,
This was an uncomfortable thread to read. I feel dirty now for some reason.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The only thing that makes Crack Rock Steady (I still don't get how people can say that with a straight face,) exceptionally interesting is that it's the only genre where you are 100% sure that all members of the band smell like urine.
Other than that it's a semi interesting idea that ranges from hilariously bad (a lot of Leftover Crack) to pretty good (INDK, Star ****ing Hipsters, Morning Glory) but could have been worse. But to be honest if ever one of those bands dropped off the face of the earth I wouldn't care for more than a second.

Just thought I would share my opinion with you all since I know you're all dieing to hear what a semi-regular thinks about a mostly shitty sub-sub genre of punk.

Oh and haha
Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
The only thing that makes Crack Rock Steady (I still don't get how people can say that with a straight face,) exceptionally interesting is that it's the only genre where you are 100% sure that all members of the band smell like urine.
Other than that it's a semi interesting idea that ranges from hilariously bad (a lot of Leftover Crack) to pretty good (INDK, Star ****ing Hipsters, Morning Glory) but could have been worse. But to be honest if ever one of those bands dropped off the face of the earth I wouldn't care for more than a second.

Just thought I would share my opinion with you all since I know you're all dieing to hear what a semi-regular thinks about a mostly shitty sub-sub genre of punk.

Oh and haha

SFH is way worse than LOC, its all LOC rip offs, same chords, came lyrics just written differently. sturgeon needs to quit
Quote by RizzoWashburn
How can you rip off your own band?

EDIT:

Ummm - Axegrinder, Amebix, Deviated Instinct, Skaven, Hellbastard, Antisect

Pretty much any early crust/stenchcore band. You can be pretty sure they smell like piss.

No, they smell like sweat, only tha crack rock steady beat emits that pure, potent piss smell. Easy to confuse the two though.
It think its obvious by now that I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just stop.
Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Sweating urine =/= sleeping in it
Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
No, they smell like sweat, only tha crack rock steady beat emits that pure, potent piss smell. Easy to confuse the two though.
It think its obvious by now that I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just stop.

haha you are right on point...sturgeon does smell like piss hahahahaha
Didn't you say he was your buddy? Why do you think he should quit music and is this something you tell him?

I'm not sure your band is much better.

Also we're still wasting our time on this subject. I'm going to do something productive now. Like drink.
Quote by enjoyCOKE
Didn't you say he was your buddy? Why do you think he should quit music and is this something you tell him?

I'm not sure your band is much better.

Also we're still wasting our time on this subject. I'm going to do something productive now. Like drink.

no i said Ezra was my buddy, sturgeon is a douche

but any ways yes this is wasting time
Haha
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Quote by Lots O' FX

Uh...are you sure you don't mean crust instead of crack rock steady?
Quote by RockThe40oz
Just because the dude only knows 10 chords and has a one-track mind doesn't mean it's LoC rip offs.
If he knows power chords, then he actually knows 12 different chords
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Uh...are you sure you don't mean crust instead of crack rock steady?If he knows power chords, then he actually knows 12 different chords

As i mentioned, crusties actually smell like sweat not piss.

EDIT: Artist's depiction of TS

Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Last edited by Lots O' FX at Jul 13, 2010,
Nah, they smell just as much like piss, there's just sweat mixed into that as well, which makes it a bit worse. That's where your problem is.

The thing is, I couldn't possibly justify saying that crack rock steady fans piss on themselves more than crusties. It just couldn't possibly be true, you see.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
No, they piss on themselves about equally, but the sweat covers up most, if not all of the crusties' piss stank, the crack rock steady fan has no such luxury, tragic really.
Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Despite what everyone's said. When two of my mates went to see leftover crack, they ended up being invited into their van by Stza where they all just chilled and showed them some new songs they wrote. Which would have been pretty cool. Though Stza and Ezra were apparently arguing on stage, that was near when he was kicked out.