Just tell me plain and simple what's the best sustain pedal I can get for under $120.
I called myself Joe Strummer 'cos I could either play all six strings at once, or none of them at all.

-Joe Strummer

She had to go 'cos she didn't know who Joe Strummer was.
visual sound comp 66 pedal is about $100

if you are willing to spend $150 you can get the route 66 with compression and overdrive. both are fantastic pedals. i know a few people that own the route 66 and they LOVE them. check it out, you won't be disappointed!
Quote by hollitrumpet12
visual sound comp 66 pedal is about $100

if you are willing to spend $150 you can get the route 66 with compression and overdrive. both are fantastic pedals. i know a few people that own the route 66 and they LOVE them. check it out, you won't be disappointed!

I've heard good reviews from that pedal. I already have an overdrive stompbox, so I'll have to look into that.
I called myself Joe Strummer 'cos I could either play all six strings at once, or none of them at all.

-Joe Strummer

Does anyone know much about the quality of the Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer and how it compares to the Comp 66?

-Joe Strummer

Personally I like the MXR red box Dyna-Comp just because it has the classic sound, but if you're looking for quality maybe a Presonus unit?
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212

Quote by PerpetualBurn
Personally I like the MXR red box Dyna-Comp just because it has the classic sound, but if you're looking for quality maybe a Presonus unit?

Are you talking about the normal one or the 76 vintage dyna comp? cos I don't have the money for the 76 vintage.

-Joe Strummer