Opeth/Nevermore/Necrophagist inspired.
Oh, by the way, could anyone tell me if the transfer in bars 44-45 is too sudden?
Thanks Guys!
P.S. This song is not completely finished, but I'm coming close.
Attachments:
(No Name).gp5
(No Name) 1.gp4
(No Name) 2.gp3
first off, the transition at 44/45 is good, keep that

I really like the lead for the intro, i think you should also use this idea to close the song.

My favourite part is bar 37 onwards, i think that's a really cool riff, and the way it goes straight back into the main riff is really good. My only real problem with this would be the ending, but you do write that you're not finished so my suggestion would be use the same idea as the intro to close it.

Good work man, 8/10

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1336438
Pretty basic progressive death, good work. 44-45 was good transition part. It's quite short. You should make it longer.
Quote by xbitmetal
Pretty basic progressive death, good work. 44-45 was good transition part. It's quite short. You should make it longer.

Don't worry about the length, remember, its opeth inspired, meaning its going to be around 10 minutes long. Nah Im kidding but it's going to be a lot longer.
Haha, I know it's not the in depth crit you owuld have liked, but i loved it-it sounded EVIL!

And I thought the transition between the two bars was fine! Nice work!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I thought this was pretty cool. The only thing I have to complain about is that the drums are labelled as "Acoustic Grand Piano".
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I thought this was pretty cool. The only thing I have to complain about is that the drums are labelled as "Acoustic Grand Piano".

What software are you using to listen to it?
Because it was exported from Tux Guitar.