Does anyone know? I cannot tell if he's a baritone or a tenor.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I know he has a Canadian accent but otherwise...

EDIT : I would say a tenor though.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jul 10, 2010,
I would definetly say tenor, even though he can hit those lower notes if he wanted, he's more natural up high.
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
Listening to his music he sounds almost somewhere in between. I hear him go lower then a low C, and well higher then the G above middle C. I think he sounds natural with either really, he just sounds effortless when he sings. To me he just has that baritone tone when he sings low, though. Is there a sub-range between the two like there is bass-baritone??

I'm asking just because I'm curious, and being a baritone it gives me confidence knowing I'm not limited by my range. I would of guessed that John Mayer was a tenor for sure hearing his music, but I guess he's a baritone and he like to go high a lot.

And Dream Floyd that really isn't breaking news to me.. I'm Canadian and of French descent as well, so I probably have the same or similar accent.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jul 11, 2010,