Hey guys,
I'm looking for an easy looping / phrase sampling pedal, not too large in size, perfection would be the ZVex Lo-Fi Loop Junky, it does everything I'm looking for, except it's too expensive and you can't overdub or add additional sounds to your loop....Although the "lo-fi-ness" of the pedal is cool, i can do without it, but the size, price and the ability to just loop, and allow overdubs is essential to me...let me know if you guys know any pedals that fit this criteria or if its possible to get one done custom (that won't sound like trash)
Boss RC-2. It is Boss pedal-sized, can loop and overdub. I don't where you live, but it's not terribly expensive either
yeah....i've heard good things except that it's pretty noisy (not true bypass) and it does tons of cool stuff like the drum track but thats dispensable to me....i'd rather a cheaper one (its nearly $200) with less fanciness and more simplicity (2 buttons, one to play, one to record)
The RC-2 is as cheap as you're gonna get for a standalone looper.

If you don't mind delay with the looper, you can look into the Line 6 DL4, the Digitech Hardwire DL-8 and the Akai Headrush.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??