I need your help. Ive been at the University of Guelph at Humber for Media Studies (BAA Journalism) and have been dissatisfied with both the school and the program. I came to the conclusion a couple weeks ago that i do NOT want to go back and finish, i want to go to a different school altogether for Psychology (then Masters, then PhD) and then eventually open my own psychologist practice.

I dont know if it's too late (probably is) to switch programs and schools, but what i do know is i dont remember ANYTHING from the application process. I feel like im back at the start and i really have no clue what to do. Does anyone have any help or advice for my situation? Im going to call the OUAC office on Monday, but other than that im clueless.

Help?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
its too late.

Ph.D in psychology i believe is around 10 years

and yeah call your university, ive heard of people calling their high school and going through the guidance council years after graduating as well.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I've heard that some universities have a late admissions program or something, for example York never really stops accepting and most of the ones i want to apply at i've already been accepted into before (does that even matter?). I just don't want to take a year off school again.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

i dont think it matters if you are applying for a different program because you got accepted on something else, so you need to go through another acceptance i believe (not sure) and yeah universities do have late admission programs but thats dependent on the university and the program, normal programs are all closed. so you will have to look more into it to know for sure.

yeah a year off school is counter productive but is better than spending thousands on tuition and living fees for something you are going to drop

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jul 10, 2010,
I'm sure there's some sort of program counsellor or something of the sort that you can talk to. They would surely know.

Out of curiosity, do you have any ideas where you'd like to go?
^^ My priority would be Western, York, UofT, Queens, or MacMaster.

**** man. Why couldn't i have had this epiphany months ago when it would've been wayyyyy easier...you think i should still apply for osap and all that shit again?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by Acϵ♠
^^ My priority would be Western, York, UofT, Queens, or MacMaster.

**** man. Why couldn't i have had this epiphany months ago when it would've been wayyyyy easier...you think i should still apply for osap and all that shit again?

come to queens, i can show you around campus

well i would apply i guess, just in case you got in somewhere. but thats purely up to you, maybe it would be best to wait to figure out if you get in somewhere

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
OUAC will help you out, at least you figured it sooner than later. Make sure this is really what you want this time, I'd say it's a good move though!

Hey, I grew up in Mississauga too.
If it's what you want to do, and you've thought it through and it makes sense. Go for it. If you don't ask, you don't get.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen