Looking to sell my used Ibanez 7 string. Haven't played it in years and use the cash instead of letting it collect dust.

21 frets. Dual humbuckers. One volume, one tone knob. 3-way selector switch (Neck, Both, Bridge).

Has a few cosmetic scuffs. Couple of paint chips that were covered with black nail polish. Two of the screws for the output jack are missing, but it holds in perfectly fine.

Besides that it's in fine working condition. Knobs, switches, humbuckers, tuners, everything works fine. Could use a new set of strings, seeing as I haven't changed them in over five years.

Kind of firm on the price. Saw one very similar to mine in worse condition at Guitar Center used for nearly $400.

Offers welcome! Willing to ship on your dime, or we can do FTF. I'm in Detroit, MI and work in Ann Arbor.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
I can't remember the exact model, but it says Gio on the headstock
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

PM if interested!

MySpace
Picture
Attachments:
guitar.jpg

PM if interested!

MySpace
How much Are you selling it for? There is no way a Gio in poor condition should go for $400. Those are the budget models and shouldn't even be $400 new. If I’m wrong i apologize but my first guitar was a Gio and it was $150.
Quote by pack4804
How much Are you selling it for? There is no way a Gio in poor condition should go for $400. Those are the budget models and shouldn't even be $400 new. If I’m wrong i apologize but my first guitar was a Gio and it was $150.

No offense. I'm just saying it's what I saw, figured if they were getting that much, I may as well have a shot at it.

Offers are welcome!

PM if interested!

MySpace
How much was it new?
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.