Page 1 of 5
I wanted to know people's views on interracial marriage, I'm Indian, and Indians like many countries from Asia try to hold on to culture values the best they can. You guys?
LOL
as long as they arent black

and for being the same race as i

though im also part other tihngs lol
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Why not?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Married, psh I'll never settle down like that.

It's actually cause no one would ever marry me.
That's probably how it'll pan out unless I actively make sure I only became infatuated with women of the same creed as I.
I wouldn't not marry because of racial differences, if that's what you're saying.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Sure.
If I find the girl attractive, and I like her personality then I would have no problem.
As far as I'm concerned skin colour means absolutely shit. We're all just blood and guts on the inside anyways.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Well.. I WOULD, but realistically thinking, and not to be a racist, but I doubt I'd marry a black girl.. simply because most black girls I know are freaking annoying. WHY are all the cool black girls on TV???

I just need to meet more people. So overall, I say yes.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by JacobTheMe
No, I will not marry out of race.

Because nobody wants to marry me.

Quote by UntilISleep
Married, psh I'll never settle down like that.

It's actually cause no one would ever marry me.

Do like me:
Ask a person who simply cannot go away repeatedly out until she cracks and says yes. It worked for me and Hannah, my brainmate.

Multiple personnalities FTMFW.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I'm not into wild animals, and domesticated ones are too furry/hairy. So no.

icwutudidthar.

Plan on being a bachelor, a gay bachelor.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Yeah, if that's how things work out. Im white, im dating an indian girl. It's all pretty chill. The way I see it, its not that she's Indian and I'm half a dozen things, we're both Americans just with different ethnic and cultural backgrounds in terms of our families. But we grew up in fairly similar places, and i think that has a lot bigger effect on someones personality than where his or her family is from.
Quote by JacobTheMe
No, I will not marry out of race.

Because nobody wants to marry me.

Ill marry you!

and i cant see how race would make a difference. Id do it!
Gear:

Charvel So-Cal Style 1 HH
Jackson Pro Series RR24M
Dean Dave Mustaine Signature VMNT

JCM 2000 TSL 100
I think anybody against interracial marriages is ****ing retarded.

But that's just me.

In fact, anybody who thinks somebodies race is even relevant to anything like that is ****ing retarded.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 10, 2010,
Why not? I hardly notice what race people are, unless they are a stereotype.
Although I would probably never marry a black chick, because most are incredibly stupid and most are ugly.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I think anybody against interracial marriages is ****ing retarded.

But that's just me.

this.

when 2 people fall in love it doesn't matter what race they are IMO
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bogeaqyt
Although I would probably never marry a black chick, because most are incredibly stupid and most are ugly.

I would

Quote by bogeaqyt

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I'm not into wild animals, and domesticated ones are too furry/hairy. So no.

That's species.
If I was into the gal enough. I want a nice Asian girl sooooo bad. I've had Latino and black, but not one Asian.
Nope. I would like to keep my family 100% white, as my ancestors have. Their is beauty in all races, but when it comes to marriage, i will stick to my own race.
Quote by stranglehold939
Nope. I would like to keep my family 100% white, as my ancestors have. Their is beauty in all races, but when it comes to marriage, i will stick to my own race.

Your ancestors were black. Sorry bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Probably.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by stranglehold939

The color of a persons skin shouldn't matter when making a decision like that, you marry someone for who they are. Just a random comment i think arranged marriages are complete bullshit.
Quote by stranglehold939

As that other guy said, ALL of our ancestors were black, pull your dick out of your ass.
More than likely. I've yet to be romantically/intimately involved with a white girl--only Asian and Latin girls.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Last edited by Sunshine86 at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by maowcat
As that other guy said, ALL of our ancestors were black, pull your dick out of your ass.

I think you get what i am saying. When someone usually talks about their ancestors, they usually do not mean the ones that are thousands upon thousands of years back in time, they mean the ones within the past few hundred years
Quote by stranglehold939
I think you get what i am saying. When someone usually talks about their ancestors, they usually do not mean the ones that are thousands upon thousands of years back in time, they mean the ones within the past few hundred years

I'd lol if your great great great uncle was a slave
Quote by stranglehold939

Oh that's totally more rational/acceptable then!
Quote by kalnoky7
Oh that's totally more rational/acceptable then!

Why does it bother you so much that a random stranger that you have never met and have absolutely no control over would rather not marry inter-racially?
I'm half asian and half white so no matter what I'd be marrying out of race. I prefer whie chicks though
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Page 1 of 5