Does that expensive warranty from Guitar Center cover only damages, or do they change strings for free too?
I really doubt they would, as guitar stores tend to make most of their money from selling lots of cheap things aka strings.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
LMAO. Of course it does not. It cover damages and defects. Not normal maintenance.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I wouldnt imagine them too. Its a routine thing and I don't think they would cover something some people do once a month
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by yellowv
LMAO. Of course it does not. It cover damages and defects. Not normal maintenance.

+ 1 kajillion and three.
Does the factory warranty on a car cover filling your tank with gasoline?

Um no GC isn't going to put strings on your guitar for free every time you want them.
sorry pal, u gotta do it yourself. It would be awesome if they did do it tho..
Quote by Tackleberry
Does the factory warranty on a car cover filling your tank with gasoline?

Um no GC isn't going to put strings on your guitar for free every time you want them.

Hah, great way to put it.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!

Do I smell a troll?

If not, Its ridiculous for them to do that. Anyway, If you play guitar and don't know how to change the strings you're not far off from living without knowing how to eat. Its so easy to do, You should learn it.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Strings are wear and tear items.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Looks like you got your answer...
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...