hey guys i have a 21 fret neck and i wanted to know what type of body i should make for it
i was thing a V cus is easy
give me your ideas
Hi, I'm new here, but have a few years of experience making guitars.

a 21 fret neck can work with most bodies, but deciding what kind to make would depend on what kind of tools you have access to. Are just going to be cutting it from a blank by hand, also if you've got a belt sander it makes strat or tele type bodies easier.

I think this is what you were looking for? if not lemme know, I'll try to help out where I can.

lpaulplayer
i have basic tools like belt sander rasp spoke shave files
and that kind of stuff
Good luck trying to cut a body with any of those. Are you going to buy rough lumber or a planed and glued body blank? Do you have a drill press, router, and a band or jig saw atleast? You could probably get a body from a body blank and those tools, but you'll need a lot more if you're going from rough cut lumber to a guitar body. What kinds of shapes feel good to you? Go on down to GC and play a few, go from there.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
yeah i have a router i have a bansaw jigs saw sabre saw i have a drill no presss umm im useing a 2 piece glued body

sorry a bought spelling typed to fast lol
Is your two piece body a blank? Because you should be fine if you've got a router and band or jig saw, and as xstillspinninx said try out some different body shapes and find out what you like and dislike about them, then you should know exactly what you want.