Im 16 so im still pretty young and don't know anything about this subject, but I'm thinking about trying Salvia, with one of my friends, I want to start doing Mushrooms or LSD if i like the whole feeling still. (Salvia makes it seems like you lose your control while on it). Well I was wondering if LSD and Mushrooms are as ridiculous as salvia, or can you still talk, and control yourself like normal? I was wondering if it is more like not sleeping for a week and having mild hallucinations or like salvia and having no idea whats going on?
Sorry if I'm hard to understand, Thanks in advance.
I have absolutely no experience with psychedelics, so don't take my word for it, but I've always been under the impression that mushrooms are a better place to start then salvia.

EDIT:
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Inb4 xMarkx mentions he is gay.

Hey, I mean, I've voiced my annoyance of it, but that's kind of a dick move, man.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 10, 2010,
how about you keep your regular view of reality and conciousness? sounds like a better idea to me
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Drug thread.

But id start with a hit of acid or a half cut of shrooms. it also depends on the strength of the salvia extract
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Drink beer

Be severely mentally ill!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
honestly, I'm a fairly casual stoner... but I'd have to agree with Mr Bassman. Seeking alternate states of mind is great and all, but don't take things too far, young one.
Quote by BurningStarlV
*clears throat*

smoke weed

HELP YOUR COMMUNITY AND GET A NATURAL HIGH FROM DOING THE RIGHT THING!