A couple days ago I replaced my pickups and strings now I realized that my bridge isn't level, its a little lower on the right side of it. When I play open or bar chords in drop d there is like a buzzing between the bridge and the body of the guitar. Does anyone know how I can raise it so that its level? I have a PRS Tremolo bridge.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by PaintOurSilence
A couple days ago I replaced my pickups and strings now I realized that my bridge isn't level, its a little lower on the right side of it. When I play open or bar chords in drop d there is like a buzzing between the bridge and the body of the guitar. Does anyone know how I can raise it so that its level? I have a PRS Tremolo bridge.

do you mean that the bridge is raised/angled towards the back of the guitar,pics would help as your description is confusing
open up ur backplate and tighten/loosen the springs until balenced, one side (if i am correct i belive it is the wound strings) will have more tension so have its side of the claw closer to the body, and adjust until the trem is balenced
Eh.