Hey to people who are underage and they drink without their parents knowing. If let's say you drank maybe 1 can of beer, would your parents be able to smell that stuff from your breath or something when you walk past them? And do taking mints help?
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
no they won't smell it
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.

/useless non-informative post.

AbsentEDIT:
Quote by whatadrag
Or you could stay away from that shit before it wrecks your life.

Agreed, +1.
Seriously. You're a kid. Stick to soda. I'm young too. You don't need to get into that shit so early.. Think.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jul 11, 2010,
Probably, yes. Depends what you're drinking. If you're drinking Guinness, it'd take maybe 4 for anyone to smell it. Lager smells, whiskey smells the worst.
on your breath maybe. eat before and after if possible . mints can help with breath until you've had a lot.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by whatadrag

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by whatadrag

+1

Anyway, Coca-Cola is where its at.
That shit is addictive.
;} KsE
Lol, just started talking about that to my friend. Just get caught once or twice and then thy won't care afterwards.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Why would you drink 1 can of beer? The only reason (99% of the time) people drink is to get drunk. Drinking one won't get you there. Not to mention it tastes like shit.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by whatadrag

This.

And parents always have a way of finding shit out. Just don't do it.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by rmr024
Pepsi tastes like giraffe pee.

Do we want to know the story behind how you know what giraffe pee tastes like?
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
come on, 1 can is for pussies, chug a whole pack, they'll be sure to smell it off of you
Hello!
Use mouthwash. It actually has alcohol in it, so it's kinda meant to work with it.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Hnmm true. Never thought bout all that though, and i'm just asking about 1 can. It's not everyday you get to drink that stuff. And me and my friend are heading to a beach to clear our minds . So I figured what the heck, we might as well have a drink together. And you guys in the states, do you guys have cops patrolling the beach? I don't wanna get in trouble with the law as I'm 17. I'm ****ing 17. that ain't ****ing fair.
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
Quote by TheBurningFish

but seriously walk home drunk, it'll make you never drink again
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
no there are no cops patrolling beaches. and i dont drink
i just have the occasional kretek (cloves)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by xMarkx
Lol, just started talking about that to my friend. Just get caught once or twice and then thy won't care afterwards.
No, do not listen to Mark.

I don't know what your parent' sense of smell is like, but my dad's is pretty keen. I've only actually been caught once, but today he found out that I was at a party where I got drunk as **** back in May, and that my friend was passed out there on the couch when the cops showed up. Because this is a pretty small town and my dad's a lawyer, he talks to all the cops around here about every little thing, and he just asked out of the blue at a grocery store today if any of the cops had ID'd me at a party before. So far I'm good for it as far as that party went cause he doesn't think I drank, but I definetly considering not drinking anymore until I'm legal. It really isn't even that fun.

Seriously, showing up, drinking a shitload, getting sick then not remembering hardly anything the next morning, it ****ing blows.

Just don't get into it at all, wait till you're legal.

Or you know, move to Canada and drink a whole two years earlier.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Seriously, showing up, drinking a shitload, getting sick then not remembering hardly anything the next morning, it ****ing blows.

This.
Balls.
Quote by offthewall91
Do we want to know the story behind how you know what giraffe pee tastes like?

It involves a week alone in the savanna, held captive by a family of angry giraffes with only my wits to keep me alive. The rest is a blur.
Balls.
If you're 17, then you can wait a couple years until college or you move out if you really want to drink. That's the route I took, as my parents were really strict, and it's a lot safer living in your own place within a short walk from the parties. The only time I drank in high school was prom night, and my social life didn't suffer from my refusal to drink. Imo, it's always better to be the only sober person at a party anyway, very entertaining.

Plus, hangovers are usually not worth the drunken exploits of the night before.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Jul 11, 2010,