Because I love you all, I've come here rather than going anywhere else.

We all know the Postal System to be a harsh mistress, and it seems I'm having a bit of trouble learning to control her wild ways.

I want to mail my Father who is currently living in Canada a gift for his birthday, but I don't know his address.. only that he lives in Leaside, Ontario, Canada. What is the post code for that region? Is there a few, or more? Is there any website that might be able to help me with this? I can't ask my Dad because I'm trying to keep it a surprise, and I wouldn't dare ask my Mum, as she hates my Dad like poison (the band, I like to think, because they suck bad). I don't want to go into the post office either, they won't be able to help me I've been told.

SO, upshot of the whole thing: Is there a website, or someone that lives in that area, that can tell me the post/zip code for the mail there? I realise I need an address first, but i'm taking this one step at a time, and I want to get this out of the way If I can. Also, tried Google, I couldn't find anything, but maybe I just suck at Google.

Thanks, Pit!