The ones where they tell you to call for a good time basicly? it makes you want to talk to a girl on the phone....but that shit always costs way too much, ya know?

(*cough)
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
wat.

*reported*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
LOL. So this is what is means to be desperate.... REPORT DIS SHIT!!!
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
Why, yes i do. Lol people lurking around and that have had interactions with me today will know what i'm talking about.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

i do hate them i got an idea for a game the other day youplay them back to back and call the one you come on
theres no winner but at least you get a good wank out of it
Last edited by supersac at Jul 11, 2010,
Yeah they always cost to much,I call my mother for some good time because it's free.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
why report? it has a topic. discuss those commercials. and i'm not desperate. i get some...im just drunk as hell and turned on alonme
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
i hate the ones that say they're free the most...cause they never are whether they say they're free or not.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
ya know what....i really am drunk. alot. i realise now that this thread, while holding a topic is still considered spam to most regular users and the mother ****ing douches who reported it. so yeah, close it. dont post here. I really do apologize. warn me....id rather not be banned, but ban me if you have too. sorry.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by xMarkx
Why, yes i do. Lol people lurking around and that have had interactions with me today will know what i'm talking about.

You, my good sir, are slowly becoming one of my favorite UGers
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
lol, that would be a very interesting conversation...if i wasnt poor id do that.

hey...all you reporting mother ****ers,,, if yall are so ****ing tight about the rules, then youi"d know that posting in an already reported thread is against the rules. im pretty sure that includes an extra report ass holes. this has a ****in topic, so leave it alone.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by Rojam
You, my good sir, are slowly becoming one of my favorite UGers

Fuck yeah!
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.