Page 1 of 2
Probably 3-4 times on a normal week.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Turns all my bad feelings into really good feelings.

Or vice versa.

It also helps convince people to sex me up.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I drink one or two times a week, and it stimulates my tastebuds in a pleasing manner, and if I have too much, which I only do rarely, I feel weird and do silly things.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Depends really, when going out I drink alot more than usual but I don't go out that often. So, like only in weekends now (16 years old, my parents have to give me permission for drinking at home... Well not technically, but you know, they pay for it ).
Last edited by KoenDercksen at Jul 11, 2010,
not that often lately. everyone went home for the summer so i can't really party or anything. i just get really high a lot lately.
Go Veg.
Lately: a LOT

And it's only gonna get worse if Holland wins the world cup tonight, ha!! :p

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hate to say it, but i am an alcoholic. I have drank liters of liquor at a time, no puking minimal hangover. It's not something to be proud of. If I don't stop now, I can see myself dying in the next 4 years.

EDIT: whole point is, don't start unless your positive you can stop.
Last edited by bbetances at Jul 11, 2010,
Really only on special occasions it seems these days; planned events, things that happen once a year, stuff like that and even then it's only an if. I drink socially to get a buzz and usually just try to keep it rolling. I like to have personal control so as to avoid those regretable things (dragon-s-laying for example). I don't really have much against getting drunk so long as people don't get to any of the bad stages of drunkenness.
I've drunk more than I've eaten in the past two weeks.

edit:

-sigh-

I think maybe I have a problem. I feel sick until my drink.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 11, 2010,
I don't drink so much anymore, probably like once a month and when I do a glass of straight whiskey and another glass of chaser does it for me

I'm the friendliest/most talkative drunk you'll ever meet
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

i drink every day usually. hardly ever to excess. just enough to get a little buzz going.
#DTWD
Only when the situation requires it, such as brushing my teeth.

Seriously, every now and then when I go out with friends.
I'm drinking right now. First time this week actually. Not too much for me but I make it count. It's after 4am and I'm alone and playing guitar... How sad. But its okay cuz I'm drunkish.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
im on LSD right now, so your alcohol sucks

actually im on alcohol aswell **** your mother

I think acid and alcohol is a *great* combination, helps get out all those things you normally would be thinking but didn't know how to put into words
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Not often at all. I Rape my liver once or twice a month at the very most and that's it.
I am me. Live with it.
Depends what's going on; probably average twice a week though sometimes I don't drink and other times I can spend half a week pissed and when I do drink it rarely isn't a binge. I'm ashamed to admit I drink so often that I don't get hangovers any more; I can drink from 12 pm - 3 am remember about half of what happened in those 15 hours and wake up a bit tired with maybe a slight headache.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Jul 11, 2010,
a lot. i just like to go out and have fun, unfortunatly this ends in me getting hammered way too much.
I don't drink because I'm rubbish at it. Doing it in moderation is too hard, so whenever I do I find myself crying and telling a random fat person that I feel guilty for thinking he's a twat.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by TheBurningFish
Turns all my bad feelings into really good feelings.

Or vice versa.

It also helps convince people to sex me up.

Cacane?

For me it depends, I'll go out drinking if someone suggests it or if there's something to celebrate. I usually do my drinkin' in binges. I'll drink maybe 3-5 times in one week, then go another week or two without. I was pretty much plastered all of last summer, 'caus I wasn't smoking reefer and needed some way to escape. When I'm in school I generally drink every Friday, sometimes Saturday too depening on what I bought the day before and if there's anything left. If not just smoke a bowl or two.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by ICOG
I drink one or two times a week, and it stimulates my tastebuds in a pleasing manner, and if I have too much, which I only do rarely, I feel weird and do silly things.

This
since its the holidays i'd say twice a week but I'm trying to cut back on my drinking.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Now it's holidays every day, and a lot of the time to excess.

What it does to me is please my tastebuds and turns me into a whole bundle of awesome.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Jul 11, 2010,
I dont drink on a weekly basis...

But if im going out with friends or my cousins, it's fun to have a coupla beers.

If we really feel like getting plastered, it's generally at home.
I used to drink lots... every day.

Now I just have a few beers when I'm either playing a gig or at a party. That way I don't get huge gaps in my memory, I don't have to spend half my time apologising for my drunken behaviour, I still have a liver and I don't end up spending money that I really cannot afford to spend.
Quote by The_Casinator
I drink too much, but it's okay because I'm Dutch.

If i was dutch, i would NOT be drinking.
I drink one or two times a week, the amount varies depending on the situation.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Usually more so on weekends but sometimes I'll have a few during the week as well. Tend to be more of a social drinker.

As far as personality wise, it tends to calm me down a bit. I have a mild case of social anxiety disorder which makes me uncomfortable in unfamiliar settings, so having a few drinks lets me relax and just be myself without feeling like I'm constantly being judged. If I drink too much, like to the point where I black out but am still active, I can be a dick. But for the most part, it just relaxes me. I rarely get to the point of blackout and when I do, I tend to take a break from drinking for a couple months as I don't want my family history of addiction to take over my life.
Page 1 of 2