Hey guys, just looking to get some feedback/suggestions on what we could improve on. Hoping to get professional recordings by the end of the summer, and want to be as good as we possibly can when we do.

Best recording's probably "God Who Failed." Had our friend record it about a month ago, and the other two are just the audio from a video I took of us playing.

Thanks! The link to our myspace is in my sig, you can't miss it.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Hey! Cool song, I just listened to the first one. It had a cool melody and I liked the bridge you guys have in there.

Seed of Corruption? I take it you guys are a little political? Right/Left or "Independent"?

My suggestion would be to add some progressive stuff. Do some odd meters/time signatures changes. Also, just try to keep improving.

Check us out at http://www.myspace.com/hazarmaveth

David/Hazarmaveth
Hey guys, for those of you who may be interested, we just finished recording our demo today. We should get it back from mixing and mastering within the next few weeks. I'll post another update when that happens.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Just got the first couple tracks back from the studio. They're up on our Myspace if you want to check 'em out.

Quote by wolvenrick
Hey, got the finished tracks back from the recording studio, and we're now on iTunes if you want to help support our band.

Quote by wolvenrick
Wanna help my band get signed to Roadrunner Records? Then go here and rate us, listen to the songs, and maybe leave a comment if you feel so inclined. Thanks guys!

http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/seeds-of-corruption

Quote by wolvenrick
Quote by NosralTserrof
Vocals are very "meh", but the instruments are very good.

You wouldn't believe how many times we've heard that. We're working on that.

Quote by wolvenrick
Also, any suggestions on what he could improve on? Or should we just get a new singer?

Quote by wolvenrick
Hey guys, for those of you who use Reverb Nation, check us out on there and if you like us, become a fan. We'd appreciate it

Quote by wolvenrick