Last night I traded my Eclipse for a C-1 Blackjack ATX with a lottt of cash and two 360 games. I haven't been too fond of Schecters in the past, but when I picked this one up I was extremely surprised. It plays great, as well as the Eclipse even. And it's 25.5" scale length which I needed. I'll probably put gold hardware on it in replace of the black chrome. I played it at my show last night and got multiple compliments on it.

The only problem I see with it is that if playing really hard, the low E can pop out of the saddle and get stuck between the E and A saddles. I figure I can just take a file and file in the space for the string a tad and this won't be a problem anymore.

Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.
HNGD, and that seems to be a common problem i'm hearing with newer schecter models. Hope that works, if not, maybe a new nut will be the way to go.

How are the blackouts treatin ya?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by SOADriff
HNGD, and that seems to be a common problem i'm hearing with newer schecter models. Hope that works, if not, maybe a new nut will be the way to go.

How are the blackouts treatin ya?

The nut is fine, just the saddle.

I'm not a fan of actives, but they'll do for now.
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.
Sweet Geet !

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez S520ex (SD Blackouts)
Martin Dx1
Peavey VK 212
MXR Smart Gate
Fulltone OCD

i thought the c1 had the blackjack inlay at the 12th??
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
Love the binding on it.

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by iamflipbaby
i thought the c1 had the blackjack inlay at the 12th??

Not the ATX. The regular one(C1- Blackjack) does.
ah
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
i'd rather have the eclipse but considering you got cash and games on top of it, thats not so terrible I guess. HNGD
Quote by cranium2001
Not the ATX. The regular one(C1- Blackjack) does.

Not anymore. They discontinued that. It's regular dot inlays now.

TS; if you really wanted to, you could swap out that bridge all in all for a nicer one... like one with GraphTech saddles. They're kind of expensive, but it's on my list of things to buy for my Dean, when I get around to it.

Or from just playing and keeping the strings at tension, the string will eventually dig into the saddle and made a slight indent.

HNGD!