Hi

I'm playing accoustic guitar about two weeks now.. But I want to practice some songs, but which songs are actually 'good' for beginners?
Because I don't really know what to play.. I can already play Happy Birthday, and Lost - Anouk..
So which songs do you guys recommend for a beginner like me?

Thanks for reading
A website that i found VERY usefull when begining is justinguitar.com Many lessons for beginers. Check it out.
You could try Time of your life (good riddance) by green day, similar to lost because for the verse you keep 3 on B 3 on e.
Quote by jimjim25
A website that i found VERY usefull when begining is justinguitar.com Many lessons for beginers. Check it out.

Thanks I'll have a look

Quote by dekc
You could try Time of your life (good riddance) by green day, similar to lost because for the verse you keep 3 on B 3 on e.

Okay ^^ Thanks
~('-'~)
Youtube is your friend for learning some great beginner songs. Martzy, rockongoodpeople, just a few people who do some easy song tutorials.
play some neverSHOUTnever songs trouble and big city dreams are easy enough and pretty fun
personally, the lists of recommended newbie songs usually didn't fit my taste, so i just tried to listen for what sounds easy and took a look at lots of tabs.

but here's a list of songs i learned very early on - maybe there's something in there for you:

damien rice - 9 crimes
counting crows - mr. jones
dandy warhols - godless
the calling - wherever you will go
no vacancy - heal me, i'm heartsick
nancy wilson - elevator beat
the corrs - everybody hurts

and a couple i also learned rather early on but took me considerably longer than those mentioned above:

nine days - absolutely (ignored the percussion aspects)
coldplay - trouble
tenacious d - tribute
metallica - nothing else matters