I realised that whenever i am angry i listen to one particular album, which is ascendancy by trivium, I was just wondering if any body else did this for any moods, do you have a happy album or a sad album? if so what are they?
I was also just curious, do you think this affects us psychologically, if we always listen to an album when we are in a particular mood, will listening to this when we are in a different mood put us into the usual listening mood? ( i hope that made sense to someone )
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Last edited by 30 30 150 at Jul 11, 2010,
The only album I even listen to atm is Sound Awake by Karnivool. It seems to fit every mood and I love every song.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Sad album, Waking the Fallen - A7X.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I don't have any particular albums.
If I'm angry, I listen to calming music like Sigur Ros.
If I'm sad, I'll listen to upbeat, happy music.

I think listening to angry music when you're angry is never a good idea.
I will always crank Appetite For Destruction - GNR - when i feel angry or in any mood really, every song connects to a common emotion or moment in my life.
For every mood at the moment - Only Revolutions / Biffy Clyro
When I'm generally sad - Takk / Sigur Ros
Angry - Three Cheers For Disappointment - Arrogant Sons of Bitches
Happy - Parkway Drive or Biffy.

Also, when I'm thinking about a particular ex, I'll put on Flight of the Conchords. Always makes me feel better

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking