To start this is not spam i have 0 intention selling this on here. I'm looking for opinions only. I'm also only dealing local.

I recently got rid of my modded xbox360 and Rockford fosgate amp for a MIM fender

Here is my amp i traded with the xbox360

traded for this

I traded because i never played xbox360 only my PS3 and really wanted to get into a new hobby. Also video games where getting a little dull i have like every dam console and I'm pretty nerdy. At the same time i like the new hobby and I'm hoping to expand my social life and be able to play some decent solos to attract some of the emo girls ha ha. I have 0 funds to start this hobby. So my question is I'm now looking to trade more stuff of mine for a amp any amp at that even just a starter. What i want to know from UG is do you guys think this will land me a starter amp. If you had a spare old amp would this interest you?

I know this sounds pathetic UG but its the only way ill be able to get into this hobby any time soon. And i never even played a guitar before and I'm 21 so i would have liked to pick up on this much earlier but i need to get on it ASAP.With all this ranting aside here is the link what do you guys think my chances are because I'm getting really desperate here lmao.

Here is link to trade for a amp http://ocala.craigslist.org/msg/1836857837.html
a few dvd's and 2 sets of car speakers for an amp? dont expect anything good but im sure you could find a spider jam.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
the stuff you are trying to trade aint worth alot....start saving, you can still practice without the amp in the mean time, don`t think 21 is too late, and in terms of increasing you social life...in after a year or so of hard work you might get into a band and start gigging, there are easier ways of getting laid
I don't get how it won't get a starter amp i see squiers on craigslist with starter amp,tuner, and a case lots of ads for under 100.00 for the whole bundle.
Get moar muneyz.

Also, sounds like you might be taking up guitar for the wrong reasons.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by needler420
to attract some of the emo girls ha ha.

word of advice:

1) emo girls won't pay attention to you unless you smoke, have tattoos, stretched ears, and wear the most popular edgy MTV pop/punk bands t-shirts.

2) even if you do that, the relationship (friends, w/e) won't last very long

3) terrible reason to start playing guitar. Actually IMO it's a disgrace. People put their hearts and souls into their music and some kid thinks "I want to look cool" so they pick up a six stringer, strum some chords and BAM instantly popular. Lame.

BTW I thought you already had some gear. News to me that you've never played before.
Quote by Tedward
word of advice:

1) emo girls won't pay attention to you unless you smoke, have tattoos, stretched ears, and wear the most popular edgy MTV pop/punk bands t-shirts.

2) even if you do that, the relationship (friends, w/e) won't last very long

3) terrible reason to start playing guitar. Actually IMO it's a disgrace. People put their hearts and souls into their music and some kid thinks "I want to look cool" so they pick up a six stringer, strum some chords and BAM instantly popular. Lame.

BTW I thought you already had some gear. News to me that you've never played before.

Intentions don't mean anthing its how you play is what matters not your reason for playing. And anyway do the math my name is needer420 (420) (420) 420)
and i have tattos all over lower arms. No piercings though and only rappers dress like the new mtv stlye.

And btw guys someone on craigslist just responed to my ad and I'm pretty sure felt sorry for me or something not sure why even he stated he was unemployed in his letter but I'm pretty sure he just offered me a 10 watt starter amp for free.
then just get what you can and play.

btw, #1 and 2 still stand. First hand experience. There's always someone better.
i smell a poser
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!