All different.
Agile has the lowest prices in the states.
ESP and Jackson are the common ones.
Others are practically the same.

Retarded question.
i think jackson, i wa lucky enough to try a KV1, dave mustaine's signature jackson king V, never really tried any other high end Vs, but i dont think any guitar can be better than the KV1
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
i love jacksons but the dean V's are nice too (dean 79' v)
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
Jackson are the undisputed king of Vs. We should all bow before Grover and Rhoads.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have a Dean Dave Mustaine V but there are some problems with the frets, and from what I've heard from other people with the guitar, the quality is rather hit or miss. So I'd say Jackson or Gibson have the best V's.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Quote by archenemyfan
gretsch

Wha?
Stuff:
ESP/LTD EC-200QM (with SD Distortions)
1986 Charvel Model 4
2013 Ibanez RG7421WH

Amps
Marshall MS-2 microamp (a POS)
B-52 LG-100a head (Not bad)

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion
The VMNT is my favorite V. I'm not as big a fan of the rounded fins as I am pointy, but I did just buy a Schecter V-1. Jackson's are second the the VMNT, and below that is the ESP NV-II. Gibson's V's just aren't as good to me, especially for what they charge, but Toki plays one, so that gets it some points.

Seriously though, try a VMNT, and not one of the lower-end ones. Those aren't nearly as good, and are pretty mediocre for the price range.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Jackson, and I'm even a fan of ESP's but it's hard to beat a jackson king v or rhoads. I can't imagine that the gibsons aren't great too but I've never played one and I personally don't care for the classic style V's. I've only played a low end dave mustaine signature V and it was alright. Nothing special, pretty much in line with other guitars in it's price range.
Quote by 999_onyx_999
topic

Seriously, this is like asking whether Fender, G&L, Carvin or whoever else makes the best strat and nothing else. It's just stupid.

Edit: This is for the guy who said Gretsch.

The Lolclapstack Five.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by archenemyfan
gretsch

It completely depends on what you're looking for in a guitar. Gibson makes great V's, so does Jackson, but they're both completely different.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Shape can be important. I find V's comfortable even sitting, fret access is great. If you don't feel comfortable with a guitar, it's a lot harder to play it well.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
This should be closed.

That question is completely subjective. Every brand makes high quality, and low quality, and most brands have a V of some kind. No company makes hand down "the best". Every person has a different opinion of what "the best" is.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Pink Muse
Shape can be important. I find V's comfortable even sitting, fret access is great. If you don't feel comfortable with a guitar, it's a lot harder to play it well.

Actually i find that most V guitar have less than stellar upper fret access because most of the time the body joins the neck farther up the neck than many say, a super strat.
Quote by dethfield
Actually i find that most V guitar have less than stellar upper fret access because most of the time the body joins the neck farther up the neck than many say, a super strat.

This, I was wondering why people were saying they have better access - I have a V, and the fret access sucks. It's like, the body just starts jetting out at the 18th/19th, and I play all the way up to the 24th, so it's kind of like
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I mean the Dean Dave Mustaine is pretty good if you have long arms... I have it, but I think that im going to trade it in at my local Guitar Center for a stratocaster or les paul because the neck is way to long and the guitar slides down your lap giving you kinda limited accesibilty... so if your a teenager and/or dont have long arms, not the dave mustaine... but i would LOVE IT if i had longer arms
I have 5 V's a 89 Gibson, 2 American Jackson RR, a Dillion Custom and a VMNT.
I picked up the VMNT on Ebay brand new in the box for $389 with the case. The setneck with the Mustaine Live Wires and Sharktooth inlay not the cheep one. The Dillion and the VMNT are my favorite at the time.
There was a time when I wouldn't touch a Korean Guitar but now my 3 American V;s stay home and the Korean's come to every gig. You can find a VMNT Bstock for around $500. I love mine so much I am thinking about getting the VMNT Angel of Deth.
You can't go wrong with the VMNT.