I gave a tab a poor, 1 star rating, and I got a message saying I am rating too many tabs low. Now, I am being blocked from rating any others. That was the first time I gave a 1 star rating and the tab was terrible. It had already been rated one star before I voted on it.

Anyone else have this problem? And what happened to our right to express our opinion?
Happened to me too a couple of years back - was never sure if ti was to do with my average or a couple of bad ratings i gave. After a few months it stopped doing it though *shrug*
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
You have the right to remain silent.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You have the right to Shut the **** up.

Yes, in fact, he does. Lol.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by shmikeyboy
1st Amendment doesn't affect UG
Funny but true. Honestly, TS, people try to use the free speech thing all over this site. It doesn't work. The mods don't stand for it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Funny but true. Honestly, TS, people try to use the free speech thing all over this site. It doesn't work. The mods don't stand for it.

Considering very few of them are even american

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112