Hey guys,

I'm the guitarist here. I was wondering if I could get some criticism on my playing. I purposefully didn't do the 2nd solo note for note, but I'd like to get some criticism/help on my tone, vibrato and all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance
John
hmmm... where is the cover?
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Who filmed it, and why do they think they're the cameraman from the blair witch project/Bourne trilogy? The first solo was alright, but its the more melodic of the two solos, and your version was more visceral... I mean, the notes fit, but it just didn't capture the feel of the original. The second solo stayed behind the orchestra, and was a bit difficult to hear... It sounded good, but you've gotta let go more there. It did have a lot of Gilmouresque licks though. Overall, it was a good attempt on a difficult song.
Hey guys, thanks for all the help!!! I'd like to critique your stuff if you want me to. Please post links here or message me them or something thanks!!
The song actually lends itself really well to an orchestra, which is not the case in a lot of these "Rock band meets Symphony" deals. The playing was spot on for the most part, though like L2112Lif said, there were a few parts that didn't feel like they fit. All in all though, I enjoyed it.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
Quote by jpaolilli
Hey guys, thanks for all the help!!! I'd like to critique your stuff if you want me to. Please post links here or message me them or something thanks!!

Mine are in my profile thanks!

Delboy

P.S. I still think the first solo is the most tricky lol
awesome. could not hear your solo very clear but the second one seemed pretty decent to me.
Epic bassist btw xD