Our second collaboration effort! ... the name is: "Fourth Grade Math (My Only True Weakness [And Bullets {Wow That Was More Than One Parenthesized Item}])"

But that doesn't fit in the title lol.. Anyway.

I began writing this song, and then defiance64 and I kept going back and forth with it.

It's pretty happy, i'd say, and it uses a bunch of instruments you've never heard of!

C4c i suppose

EDIT:

I realized that the name was so long it cut out the file type.. so i shortened it, and they should work now ^_^
Attachments:
Fourth Grade Math (My Only True Weakness [And Bullets {Wow That Was More Than One Parenthesized.gp5
Fourth Grade Math (My Only True Weakness [And Bullets {Wow That Was More Than One Parenthesized.gp4
Fourth Grade Math (My Only True Weakness [And Bullets {Wow That Was More Than One Parenthesized.mid
AYE! if you LOVE

FOXY SHAZAM!
Last edited by Squares at Jul 12, 2010,
Holy crap this song is amazing, when did you guys write it? I just love the soloey dealieo going on.
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
Add lyrics and it will be one of the greatest easy-listening/creative/fresh song I've ever listened to.

Amazing work.
Quote by defiance64
Holy crap this song is amazing, when did you guys write it? I just love the soloey dealieo going on.

CAUGHT!
AYE! if you LOVE

FOXY SHAZAM!
Quote by Squares
CAUGHT!

Crap, what gave it away...? It was the username wasn't it??? DANG IT! I thought I had you this time :'(
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.