Im adjusting my strats string height via the bridge screws and was wondering if thr strings all had to be level with one another? As it stands right now my low E string is a little close to the pickups than the rest of my strings, if you know what I mean.

Do I have to make them level with one another?
No,not level they should be higher in the middle and lower on the ends to match the curve of the fretboard.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
^^ Pretty close. They should match the radius of the fretboard but tilt the radius slightly, so that the low E is higher than the high E (or raise the Low A & E only ). This is to make room for the greater string vibration pattern the low A & E will make.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
^^ Pretty close. They should match the radius of the fretboard but tilt the radius slightly, so that the low E is higher than the high E (or raise the Low A & E only ). This is to make room for the greater string vibration pattern the low A & E will make.

What is radius? It is curve......
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Yes. I was just saying that the Low E end should be a little higher. IF all the strings are the same height from the fretboard (ie follow the radius (or curve) exactly), the lower strings often buzz if the action is low.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
Yes. I was just saying that the Low E end should be a little higher. IF all the strings are the same height from the fretboard (ie follow the radius (or curve) exactly), the lower strings often buzz if the action is low.

The most accurate way is to measure fret to string. As you say, the E & A should be a 1 or 2/64th or so higher than the B & e, but if you tilt the radius (ie, use a radius guide and level the strings to it), the center strings will be disproportionately high. That's what I find, anyway.