Really really nice! I like the vocals a lot. Your sound is very raw, keep it up.

Check out our band, Einmyria, links on sig
Updated our page and have an album for sale. Check out the new music!
Member #5 of the The Haunted fan club.
Reminds me of recent Black Dhalia Murder. Except better. Because I don't really like TBDM. But I like you guys. Your melodies are VERY dark. Which is pretty cool. You've got a pretty classic 1995 in the suburbs of Gothenburg sound. The solos are great too.
Thanks guys and thanks for giving us a listen!
Quote by amped00
BTW, if you dig us, like us on facebook and tell your buddies!

www.facebook.com/exorbitance

I already did. I'm in a Facebook group called Odin's Dungeon. It consists of over 300 metalheads posting all kinds of metal videos and stuff. I dropped a link to your bandcamp page in there.
Dude, you're freaking awesome.
Quote by Tokki Wartooth
Really really nice! I like the vocals a lot. Your sound is very raw, keep it up.

Check out our band, Einmyria, links on sig

Don't see a link
Hey you should check out a melodeath-ish track i wrote and recorded on my page called new MDM Song. then tell me what you think!
Quote by touke
Hey you should check out a melodeath-ish track i wrote and recorded on my page called new MDM Song. then tell me what you think!

Diggin' the track! Sick riffs!
The music sounds great man! I tried downloading it to put on my ipod but it wouldn't download. Is there an issue with downloading from the site with Chrome or should I just restart and retry?
Quote by *.*
The music sounds great man! I tried downloading it to put on my ipod but it wouldn't download. Is there an issue with downloading from the site with Chrome or should I just restart and retry?

With bandcamp? Maybe try a different browser.
Quote by zenabi87
sick! great job guys!

Thanks, add us on facebook!
Quote by touke
diggin yo stuff as well

Thank you!
I really liked it. Very good stuff. I might end up buying this album when I get more money in my paypal. :]
Quote by Zelos45
I really liked it. Very good stuff. I might end up buying this album when I get more money in my paypal. :]

Go for it. Glad you're digging it.
Quote by *.*

Hey man, did you get your problem worked out?
Just bought it

check out Ultra Death Metal Riffage if you will, it's the newest original on my page
Quote by touke
Just bought it

check out Ultra Death Metal Riffage if you will, it's the newest original on my page

You're our first California fan!

You have some sick riffs going on man. I have EZDrummer if you want me to make your drums sound more realistic.
Quote by amped00
You're our first California fan!

You have some sick riffs going on man. I have EZDrummer if you want me to make your drums sound more realistic.

Thanks but i have my brother working on the drums