I'm planning on getting Pro-Tools on my computer but I want some info on it and anything that would help, would anyone please give me information on it? And also one main question, would it record drums but still sound like great quality?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

LETS HEADBANG TO METAL!

If you give a mouse a cookie,satan will get angry
Quote by UGROQFAN
And also one main question, would it record drums but still sound like great quality?

Depending on what you were using to record them, and how they were mic'ed up, and such, then they ought to be perfectly good quality.

Having great software is all very well and good, but if you're actual recording set-up is crap, it's not really of much use. You can do stuff with EQ and such, and improve sounds sometimes. But that isn't really garunteed. It's better to just have the sound you want in the first place.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Software doesn't make recordings. Software helps you manipulate recordings.

Recordings are made with mics and preamps in an environment and the knowledge to use them.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.