im looking at getting one of the following od pedals.

-diamond j-drive mk3
-bk butler tube driver
-fulltone ocd
-maxon od9/808

whats your opinions on these pedals? what do you like or dislike about them?

cheers
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
What do you play, what do you play through, what genre? Are you using the OD for pushing your amp or what?
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Zamorak
What do you play, what do you play through, what genre? Are you using the OD for pushing your amp or what?

what he asked but i like the ocd and the od808 for most things
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
well right now i had a cheap vox solid state but soon to be getting a marshall jcm800. i play like slash (gnw) steve vai, van halen, but i also play like hardcore music like parkway drive, killswitch engage. so i basically only play rock/hard genres (sometimes shreddy stuff) and of course il be using it for pushing the amp im not a real fan of distortion pedals
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
The Tube Driver won't give you a sound like Parkway or Killswitch. It's more for stuff like David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) and Eric Johnson... it's a very different sound and isn't really like a Tubescreamer.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
My advice? Get a 6505 instead of a JCM 800 and buy an OD if you want to tighten it up
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by nathan549
well right now i had a cheap vox solid state but soon to be getting a marshall jcm800. i play like slash (gnw) steve vai, van halen, but i also play like hardcore music like parkway drive, killswitch engage. so i basically only play rock/hard genres (sometimes shreddy stuff) and of course il be using it for pushing the amp im not a real fan of distortion pedals
Are you struggling to reach the amount of gain you want with the JCM800?