I'm looking at some new guitars and got $500-600 to spend. Been thinking about prs se custom 24, godin exit 22, g&l tribute legacy or an mim strat, which i'd probably replace the pickups and hot rod a little. I play mostly blues, classic rock, modern rock, not metal. Which one do you guys think is the best value and quality guitar? Also any other suggestions, anybody know any schecter or ibanez guitars I should look at?
id say the prs custom 24 but ibanez s series are good guitars i love mine
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Probably the strat if I had to pick one. They do all those styles perfectly.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I'm starting to lean towards the prs what do you guys think about the quality of the se tho, no issues? Also I've heard the g&l legacy tribute is closer to the quality of an american strat than the mim, anyone have any experience with it? And I've heard the godin is a great guitar for the value anybody got one? How are the pickups?
i would do the Godin or the PRS. Godin really makes some great instruments at a good price. i don't own one as of now, but when its time for me to buy another guitar, i will probably be picking up a Godin Kingpin.

PRS always has made good stuff too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Godin, theyre made in Canada and have awsome quality
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
godin or g and l over the mim.

G&L gets a bad wrap. first off, the company was basically fenders sisters company in a way, second, i find thier instruments superior. G&L sound be the most famous and fender should be the little company off in the corner IMO.

godins are nice. no doubt about it.

MIM will do teh job. great guitars for the money. but average. i mean, everyone has one. i throw it out becuase teh g&l strat imo is better and more original.