Hey guys, Sepultura are playing in my hometown in about 2 weeks and I'm thinking about going to see them. Anyone tell me if there worth going to see, are they good live and such or should I just keep my money.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Post-Chaos AD Seps isn't worth seeing.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Post-Chaos AD Sep is worth seeing.

Derrick Greene is one hell of a frontman, and their performance of old material was better than any Soulfly/Cavalera Conspiracy videos I've seen
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Depending on the price, I'd go see them. I saw Soulfly once, and realised they weren't anything beyond 'cool it's Max Cavalera' about 5 minutes into their set.
Well there charging £16.00 for them. I'm not too keen on there new stuff, but I have watched a few youtube videos and they do look pretty badass. I'm still not sure though.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

RIP Dime
Yeah... I would say that Sepultura is worth seeing.... especially if they play their older stuff.. Beneath the Remains, Arise or Chaos AD. Their new stuff with Green is ok but its absolutely nothing like when Max was around

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by rg_metal
Yeah... I would say that Sepultura is worth seeing.... especially if they play their older stuff.. Beneath the Remains, Arise or Chaos AD. Their new stuff with Green is ok but its absolutely nothing like when Max was around

Their setlists are normally a healthy dose of current album, a couple from the other Greene albums, then just old tunes. The most recent setlist that setlist fm has actually includes two songs from Schizophrenia!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Cool, I'll go see them. Hopefully theres a good crowd atmosphere, I like a bit of moshing during Arise
Quote by Tango616

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

RIP Dime
What's not to like about Sepultura + Live ?
yes the Max era was amazing but they will play some off those albums anyways!