Page 1 of 3
I was with a bunch of friends and they were all talking about how anybody with a blue lightsaber has never won a fight. Apparently when Luke first faced Vader and got his butt handed to him he had the Blue lightsaber. When Luke beat Vader he had the green one. When Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jin fought Maul, Obi had a blue light saber but could only kill Maul with Qui Gon's which was green. Even in the only Blue vs Blue Light Saber Battle between Anakin and Obi Wan nobody won. Obi Wan could only cut off Anakin's limbs but Anakin didn't technically die.
0_o
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Moral of the story. Don't fight with a K Mart blue light special
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Obi Wan still won that battle, regardless if he died or not.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Then you've obviously never played Jedi Knight 2
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I can imagine someone with the name 'Qui Gon Jin' was bullied a lot at school.
Quote by guitar12
I can imagine someone with the name 'Qui Gon Jin' was bullied a lot at school.

When you can throw people about with your mind I doubt it
Apparently you haven't seen Revenge of the Sith.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

This.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Green lightsabers (and Liam Neeson) FTW.
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by ChemicalFire
Then you've obviously never played Jedi Knight 2

Agreed, but i believe this might be more about the official movies than (rather brilliant) spinoff games.
DeVillains!
What the hell's that on the wall?

Oh right, my mind was blown.

Oh wait, no, I was throwing spaghetti around for fun earlier and your story is lame.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
LOTR > Star Wars

lololol111eleven!!
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I don't think so. You can argue he won but the purpose of the weapon is to kill your enemy. Obi didn't do that and Anakin got a way. So the contest was a draw.
Just checked on YouTube, Anakin uses his blue saber and Dooku's own red saber to kill Dooku.

/geek ^^
Quote by ....Satan
LOTR > Star Wars

lololol111eleven!!

Back To the Future>Star Wars>LOTR.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Back To the Future>Star Wars>LOTR.

/thread part 2

THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE!
Moral of the story: Star Wars is overrated garbage.

EDIT: Too f*ckin' right for the BTTF love. BTTF is the king of Sci-Fi.
Quote by Jako215
I don't think so. You can argue he won but the purpose of the weapon is to kill your enemy. Obi didn't do that and Anakin got a way. So the contest was a draw.

You can argue that, but that doesn't make it true. Obi Wan defeated Anakin, he left him limbless pile. If the Emperor didn't find him, he would have died.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Also, Anakin vs. Dooku in Episode 3.

That too.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by mtshark

Green lightsabers (and Liam Neeson) FTW.

Green Lightsabers and Liam Neeson FTW. Liam Neeson in Star Wars sucked ass.
Obi Wan vs Grieveous? One of the best lines in the movie: "How uncivilized."

And BTW Kyle Katarn FTW!
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
Has the red lightsaber ever won?

Second that, Kyle Katarn FTW
Last edited by BobStinsonRules at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Moral of the story: Star Wars is overrated garbage.

EDIT: Too f*ckin' right for the BTTF love. BTTF is the king of Sci-Fi.

Most def. I wouldn't call it he king of sci fi. Neither of those other two movies are really sci fi, just fantasy films. But irregardless, in terms of Best Trilogy arguments, BTTF wins hands down. Fuck everybody from Clerks for saying otherwise.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Jedi don't like killing. They're against it. Instead, Jedi prefer to capture, disarm or incapicitate. Only exception is the Sith, who they try to turn. If they can't turn the Sith, then they kill them.

As a Jedi, Obi-Wan won the fight against Anakin. Even though he was Sith, he won the fight as a Jedi, and walked away as a friend.

EDIT: Also Anakin used his blue saber in every fight in Episode III. That includes his raid on the Jedi Temple, which he no doubt killed hundreds of jedi with his saber.
Last edited by boreamor at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by BobStinsonRules
Has the red lightsaber ever won?

Second that, Kyle Katarn FTW

Vader vs Obi-Wan. Palpatine vs. Yoda. Palpatine vs. those three Jedi in his chamber.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by SmElLy KiD
You can argue that, but that doesn't make it true. Obi Wan defeated Anakin, he left him limbless pile. If the Emperor didn't find him, he would have died.

That too.

That's completely irrelevant. The Emperor DID find him, he didn't die, therefore Obi Wan didn't defeat Anakin, as evident by the fact that he became a powerful cyborg who rules with an iron fist and then comes back to kill Obi Wan later.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jaymz_515
Vader vs Obi-Wan. Palpatine vs. Yoda. Palpatine vs. those three Jedi in his chamber.

The memory of an old man i have.
Quote by boreamor
Jedi don't like killing. They're against it. Instead, Jedi prefer to capture, disarm or incapicitate. Only except is the Sith, who they try to turn. If they can't turn the Sith, then they kill them.

As a Jedi, Obi-Wan won the right against Anakin. Even though he was Sith, he won the fight as a Jedi, and walked away as a friend.

EDIT: Also Anakin used his blue saber in every fight in Episode III. That includes his raid on the Jedi Temple, which he no doubt killed hundreds of jedi with his saber.

+1, this pretty much sums up what most of the episode 3 arguing is about.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by boreamor
As a Jedi, Obi-Wan won the right against Anakin. Even though he was Sith, he won the fight as a Jedi, and walked away as a friend.

What a friendly gesture leaving him limbless to burn to a crisp.
Balls.
Revan had a blue light saber

the jedi exile had a cyan one
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by boreamor
Jedi don't like killing. They're against it. Instead, Jedi prefer to capture, disarm or incapicitate. Only except is the Sith, who they try to turn. If they can't turn the Sith, then they kill them.

And Rocky won the fight as a human being. Poppy ****.

Also, Anakin wasn't technically a sith at the time.
Quote by vintage x metal

Doubleedit: ^Because he didn't want to kill him. He was still moving when Obi-Wan walked away, he knew he was alive, fi he had wanted to kill him he would've then and there. As he said moments ago though, he loved Anakin, so couldn't bring himself to. He still won. Killing =/= only way of winning.

Count Dooku(Played by the original hammy movie villain Christopher Lee), and every single member of the Jedi Council that was in it when Anakin killed everyone, or rather, every Jedi everywhere except Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, those Jules took with him to kill Palpatine and the ones we see get shot up from Order 66, don't count then?

Edit: Also Annie got his ass handed to him by Dooku with a green saber in episode II.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Most def. I wouldn't call it he king of sci fi. Neither of those other two movies are really sci fi, just fantasy films. But irregardless, in terms of Best Trilogy arguments, BTTF wins hands down. Fuck everybody from Clerks for saying otherwise.

Well when it's to do with Clerks, Star Wars wins over LOTR any day of the week.. Doesn't mean Star Wars is as good as BTTF
Page 1 of 3