Hey guys I have 300 dollars to spend on a guitar can go maybe 50 dollars higher it's a birthday present from my parents. I looked at some ibanezs but I heard that their bridges suck with the locking tremolos so then i looked at the omen 6 by schecter and also I
Heardthat wasn't it wasn't the greatest price for the money. Bc rich Jackson and epiphones are out off this so what would ou guys buy if you had 350 dollars
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
A trem guitar for $350 (if you can't buy used) is going to be sub-par. Take that $350 and get an Ibanez RG321. No trem, but still an awesome guitar that you can upgrade and grow with.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
It's not really just a problem with Ibanez's locking trems, any locking trem in that price range is going to have the same problems. I'd stick to hardtails.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Sinister waffle i live you I will but this but I will have to get 100 buck before the end of the month
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Is this your first guitar, or do you already play?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I play got a really crappy handmade like kit guitar so I need something good I've been playing for a few years
Well, check these out. Have your parents take you to GC or Sam Ash, or something like that.

Ibanez RG3EX1
Ibanez RG321MH
ESP LTD F-50
ESP LTD M-100FM (Only if you're ready for a floyd rose)
Any of the Jackson JS32T shapes.

Just try them, see if you like the way they feel. If not, then meh - try everything you can afford, and find something that's comfortable in your hands - that's the most important part of buying a guitar, imo.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
cough cough. RONDO MUSIC
Rigz.