nwa are tight but i would definitely say the most dangerous groups are black metal groups, they burned churches and killed other bands lol
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Quote by Xomar
nwa are tight but i would definitely say the most dangerous groups are black metal groups, they burned churches and killed other bands lol

yeah a white metal group wouldnt do that
At the beginning of an old N.W.A. song, MC Ren (or maybe Dr. Dre, it's been a real long time) refers to N.W.A. as "The World's Most Dangerous Group".

As for favorite songs, mine were "Appetite For Destruction" and "Alwayz Into Somethin'" from the Niggaz4Life album.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
N.W.A. went straight down the shitter as soon as Ice Cube left.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Fun fact: Most NWA fans are white teenage boys that live in the suburbs.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Can't say I listen to them a lot or very often, but you can't deny the importance of their early work. Some classic gangster hip hop right there.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Floyd93
Fun fact: Most NWA fans are white teenage boys that live in the suburbs.

I'm glad that I am not the only one to have noticed this
Originators of Gangster Rap style for sure.
They where really awesome when they first came out.
I dig them.

Just that raw street style!
TOTAL BRO
I love NWA, they got me into rap.

Any haters can't deny that straight outta compton is a tune. Theres no arguments about it.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by mr freezy
I love NWA, they got me into rap.

Any haters can't deny that straight outta compton is a tune. Theres no arguments about it.

That song is good but, just like all their other songs, it's overrated.