Hey, I'm a guitarist normally but want to start playing bass and was wondering if anyone knows any easy Beatle songs on bass.
Thank you
Most are fairly easy to pick up with some practice.
The first beatle's song I learned was Octupus's garden as it stresses Mccartney's playing style.
If you're looking for something more like a guitar line then learn day tripper.
Taxman is very repetitive so if you can pull of the first riff, the rest of the song becomes easier.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Jul 11, 2010,
Come Together. Pretty easy, VERY recognizable
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Pick one, it's probably easy. The beauty of the Beatles is in the simplicity.
John 3:16 = Truth

Sight reading tableture = Guitar Hero for real guitarists
most beatles really. maxwell's silver hammer, eight days a week and ob-la-di, ob-la-da are the ones i'd suggest but thats just me. perhaps revolution too
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Help! Is very easy.

Revolution and Yer Blues are also relatively easy to pick up.
Now with New and Improved Signature
Quote by Jasonbts
Pick one, it's probably easy. The beauty of the Beatles is in the simplicity.

This.
I pride myself on my humility.
Most songs are really easy,the most difficult one I can think of right now is Hey Bulldog(and it's not really hard after a while)
Edit:Sorry,forgot the song.Try Birthday,it's really cool and follows the guitar line,so it'd be an easy transition if you already know it on the electric guitar.I'm a loser is really nice too.
Last edited by Lucas Townshend at Jul 12, 2010,
I Want You (She's So Heavy) is a good one, so are When I'm Sixty-Four, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, and Come Together.
All I know are come together and birthday song. Come together is easiest (count to 8 for each verse to keep timing right is a good tip), birthday might be a little fast for a new bassist, depending on if you play all the notes.
All of them?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat