need a brain (word)storm

words that are things that describe something that knows what it is, but nothing else knows or understands (is open to interpretation)

like:
-clouds
-babies

I dunno, any words like that come to mind? if so, feel free to post
retard?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

elaborate?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Magnetism.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Enthalpy
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Enthalpy

Because obviously the calculation of heat tranferal during a quasistatic process taking place in a closed thermodynamic system under constant pressure is open to interpretation and aware of itself.

Quote by mental_zer0
Entropy

What is with you guys and heat in chemical reactions???
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jul 11, 2010,
Quote by Dream Floyd
Because obviously the calculation of heat tranferal during a quasistatic process taking place in a closed thermodynamic system under constant pressure is open to interpretation and aware of itself.

How else do you explain creation through God?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
How else do you explain creation through God?

It sounds complicated but it's just the movement of warmth...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd
It sounds complicated but it's just the movement of warmth...

According to God's plans.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
incognito.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Dollop
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
fvcking magnets.

how do they work?
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!