Im trying to install Adobe Flash Player, but when it is installing I get a message that says, "The installer will automaticly continue when these following conflicting applications are closed: Internet Explorer Windows Messenger." I closed the internet and it went away. Ive never even used Windowa Messenger it wasnt open, how can I close it if its not open? What do I do?
Task manager?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Ctrl Alt delete >processes and then look for the open program from there?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Download the program and then install it in safemode. It should work.

Quote by Nelsean
Download the program and then install it in safemode. It should work.

Ok, how might I do that? haha.
Assuming you're on a PC, when you restart your computer and its all in dos mode, just press F8 and it'll promt you to select different versions of safe mode, just select regular safemode. Once in safe mode, install the program, but make sure you already have the program downloaded onto your computer since safemode doesnt run online.

Quote by Nelsean
Assuming you're on a PC, when you restart your computer and its all in dos mode, just press F8 and it'll promt you to select different versions of safe mode, just select regular safemode. Once in safe mode, install the program, but make sure you already have the program downloaded onto your computer since safemode doesnt run online.

I am on a PC. But Im still not sure how to do this.
When you restart your computer a screen like this shows up:

Before that screen what I do on my computer is just repeatedly press F8 until this small menu comes up asking between 4 modes (no pics). I just choose "Hard Drive" then press F8 again and the prompt will ask how you want to run Windows. Choose safe mode and voila.

Like the man before said, save the downloader to your comp first then restart. When you get into safe mode just install the downloader from there.
Quote by cyco_bob56
When you restart your computer a screen like this shows up:

Before that screen what I do on my computer is just repeatedly press F8 until this small menu comes up asking between 4 modes (no pics). I just choose "Hard Drive" then press F8 again and the prompt will ask how you want to run Windows. Choose safe mode and voila.

Like the man before said, save the downloader to your comp first then restart. When you get into safe mode just install the downloader from there.

Hmm, this didnt work. These was no hard drive option. What can I do to fix this?
are you sure you arent getting Windows messenger confused with something else? or internet explorer confused with windows explorer?
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by Tree-Yo!
Hmm, this didnt work. These was no hard drive option. What can I do to fix this?

That I wouldn't know. I would have to know what version of Windows you're using but alas, I'm off to my friends' house. If you'd like I'll try and get back to you tomorrow.
Quote by cyco_bob56
That I wouldn't know. I would have to know what version of Windows you're using but alas, I'm off to my friends' house. If you'd like I'll try and get back to you tomorrow.

i think it depends on the PC manufacturer too, they usually change the keys, i think f8 is f11 on HPs
Quote by ghostnineone
are you sure you arent getting Windows messenger confused with something else? or internet explorer confused with windows explorer?

It says Windows Messenger. Its not open so Im not sure why it ask to close it.
Quote by Tree-Yo!
It says Windows Messenger. Its not open so Im not sure why it ask to close it.

hmmm...my old PC had windows LIVE messenger, and then regular windows live, maybe check and make sure the 2nd one isnt open? or maybe close any other chat programs as well?
Quote by ghostnineone
hmmm...my old PC had windows LIVE messenger, and then regular windows live, maybe check and make sure the 2nd one isnt open? or maybe close any other chat programs as well?

Neith one of these programs are running, but it still says to close Windows Messenger.