you use far too much distortion man

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
turn the leads up and bring the rhythms down a bit, other than that I like the feel. Also its difficult for me to hear the vocalist so id suggest turning him up a bit to improve the integrety of the recording.

Not the type of music I like but all in all fits the genre very well and sounds good.

Thumbs up.
I agree with Axim Bassist, the vocalist should be volumed-up. Lead should be up at like, 9/10 while rhythm should be at 5/6/7. Other than that, it's a good song.
Nice dude, i like this but the drums sound like they dont really match everything else and the distortion should come down a little.
all very good comments, now we'll be recording with pro-tools soon, is that a better alternative to reaper?
No. Reaper is a very good DAW. Regardless, the DAW makes no difference if you're using crappy hardware/crappy technique to track the instruments or aren't too experienced with mixing/mastering.
Last edited by 21Fretter at Jul 12, 2010,
I agree with most of the comments above, but my suggestion would be to turn the lead guitar down a little, its a little bit hard to hear the vocals over the guitar (In Time Will Tell)
Its nice to see people playing pop-punk that isn't that scene crap that everyone has become sucked into.
Quote by Pandawithapick
I agree with most of the comments above, but my suggestion would be to turn the lead guitar down a little, its a little bit hard to hear the vocals over the guitar (In Time Will Tell)
Its nice to see people playing pop-punk that isn't that scene crap that everyone has become sucked into.

OMG duout here in the middle of bum**** barstow, all you get is WHatever-core/screamo band.

we're a real novelty. lol.

but yeah, we'll be recording rel soon with some better equipment, and i'll let you know whats up.