i had another thread for this but things were slow so i deleted it.. i've made some progress since then.
guitar 1:
gold hardware
2 piece walnut body
oak/maple/oak neck
maple fretboard with "ghost" fret markers :O
les paul DC similar shape
gfs tuners
gfs clearence pickups (has anyone tried these? are they decent? $30 for a set a had to try it lol)
hardtail bridge(gfs)
dark red finish with lots of clear

Guitar 2:
2 piece walnut blank
lets hear your ideas on what to do to it

both body blanks are ready and the neck for G1 is pretty much ready.

Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.

wiped to look glossy

Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Looks nice. For the other body shape it like my balls. I think you can figure out where I'm going with this. PM me for a template and ideas on how to shoot silly string out of the headstock.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
i think you may need to get a life.
Quote by Roc8995
Can't take a joke man?

I really meant it when I said it looks nice, too.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
Do something completely normal-shaped(lp, strat, tele, v, etc.) but cut chunks out here and there to make it unique to you. Like a semi-hollow lp with a G for an f-hole on top. And a right angle cut in the body for the jack to plug into.
Life is about taking risks, as long as the risks aren't too risky.
i would like to do a semi hollow but i don't know how to hollow it out without using a separate top. and this walnut is nice and thick so i'd like to avoid that.
Quote by Roc8995