WTF? :

SANTA ANA, Calif. – An Orange County woman was sentenced to a year in jail for sending hundreds of threatening text messages — to herself.

Seriously, who has the time to threaten themselves? It would have been worse if she was sexting herself...or better.
I'm sure she'll be relieved to hear that that nasty woman is behind bars. The threats had gotten to the point where she couldn't even feel safe in her own home, this is for the best.
She lied about who sent them. Seems reasonable. Also, clever way to get someone you don't like behind bars. I would have never thought of that.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
So that woman's going to have to be in jail with the lady who was constantly sending her threats?

Conversation is going to be aawwwwkwwwaaarrrdddd.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
so is a female prison rape a fingerbang as opposed to an ass ****?
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
She was sent to jail for sending a false report to the police..she could also be sued for deformation of character and maybe even other charges.
Now she will think twice before

sending a text message

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
She was sending herself threatening text messages and then blamed them on her ex-boyfriend, who was then arrested. She was arrested for making everything up and getting someone falsely arrested and for filing a fake police report. If anything this article should talk about the lousy police department that didn't investigate her claims. I hope her ex-boyfriend sues the shit out of them and her.
Quote by UraniYum
How is that an inprisonable offence?

I haven't read the article, but I'd say fraud, false police reports and defamation.

EDIT: Well, I was close enough. Now that I think about it, defamation probably doesn't lead to jail time, it leads to people suing your ass.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 11, 2010,
I haven't read the article but she should be in a mental help center instead of jail to be honest.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
if she's that stupid we need her outta the general populace
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I like Anaheim but this is making me think twice about going there cause I can get nailed for trying to nail myself..

Quote by Minkaro
Sounds like she ... was a phoney.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Best UG pun I've ever heard.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Minkaro

Hahaha
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
Quote by Axim Bassist
She was sent to jail for sending a false report to the police..she could also be sued for deformation of character and maybe even other charges.

maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by Minkaro

She'll do fine in jail.

I hear she's good with cells >_>

F*ck.